• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Buy GOLD below market rate - 10% Discount on Gold Coins at AJIO on ICICI Credit Cards

Had ordered gold bar on 31st May with expected delivery of 3rd June 2024. Till today it is not dispatched. Also for value back one card customer said wait for 7 days.
They usually ship within a day. 99% of my BRPL orders were delivered in 2 days (Bangalore to Chennai). This time bluedart has delayed their pickup and all of my orders are delayed by 2 days. Ordered on 1st June and they are out for delivery now. Just wait you will get it soon.

Market price = gold price + making charges + gst

I checked 2 days back at 3 different shops, it was 7810 for 1 gm bar...I bought for 7392 through ajio so it was at approx 5% below market price
Eventually you are going to sell this ryt. Investment bhi usi ko hi bolengi jo time aane pe kaam aaye, hence have to sell this at any point of time.

Buy price and sell price are different for jewellers , so you might break even

Market price = gold price + making charges + gst

I checked 2 days back at 3 different shops, it was 7810 for 1 gm bar...I bought for 7392 through ajio so it was at approx 5% below market price
you can buy pure "tukda" gold - most shops would offer it at market price & won't bear extra 3% GST & 2% making charges

Back