• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Buy GOLD below market rate - 10% Discount on Gold Coins at AJIO on ICICI Credit Cards

@SSV bro I have doubt , purchased gold day before yesterday with one card , in app it mentioned 5% back , when will I receive that one , and I also have rupay card , now it's showing 10 % rp am I eligible for that ?? Should I place order in a new acc

Reactions: SSV
@SSV bro I have doubt , purchased gold day before yesterday with one card , in app it mentioned 5% back , when will I receive that one , and I also have rupay card , now it's showing 10 % rp am I eligible for that ?? Should I place order in a new acc
Yes, definitely it is better to place the new in in a new account.
As far as one card is concerned, I have no idea . Others will chip in here..
Which rupay card you are talking about?

I'm talking about this last time I ordered it showed 5% extra value back. So that I avail that for my visa card variant
Did you get any confirmation on app that offer is booked and 10% reward points will be credited?

I also purchased via one card, but can't find anywhere if the offer was booked. Normally once you activate and book an offer, the activate button and time ticker goes away but in this case time ti ker is still running.

With so much uncertainty it's better not to try again from another one card.

Back