• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Buy GOLD below market rate - 10% Discount on Gold Coins at AJIO on ICICI Credit Cards

7300 is the market rate for only gold. If you go to buy gold coin in any shop they will charge you making charges even for gold coin and also GST.

You can expect minimum 200-300 as making charges and 3% GST on entire amount of you purchase at any offline shop.
Agreed bro, then buying it at discount only makes sense if selling price is > buying price, which is very slightly in this case. It's a free money though when you take into the account of credit card cashback and points. AU bank LIT is awesome in this case ₹61-6200 k around ka pdega if we combine all features including cost to activate that feature

Correct. If you are looking for selling price > buying price, there is hardly or very minimal benefit.
However if you are planning to buy gold for investment purpose, it is always beneficial to buy at lowest possible rate.

Agreed bro, then buying it at discount only makes sense if selling price is > buying price, which is very slightly in this case. It's a free money though when you take into the account of credit card cashback and points. AU bank LIT is awesome in this case ₹61-6200 k around ka pdega if we combine all features including cost to activate that feature
Au lit I didn't get apparel MCC for ajio two times so it's a bummer..

Can you please elaborate more on AU LIT? How much do we get in the form of Rewards?

Correct. If you are looking for selling price > buying price, there is hardly or very minimal benefit.
However if you are planning to buy gold for investment purpose, it is always beneficial to buy at lowest possible rate.
Still you have to keep in mind selling price - buying price man. Bcz investment can only be considered investment if it can be sold at a needed time in future

Buying gold on AU Bank felt like loot to me.
1st June or 31st may I bought Bangalore refinery 2gram for ₹14759 after 10% off on AUbank card on ajio.

Got 737.95 cashback for 5% on apparel spends.
Got 10% 1475.9 points = ₹295.18 on 10X reward point on online transaction

Final prcie 14759 - 737.95 - 295.18 for 2grams

₹6863 for 24k 1gram for Bangalore refinery 😲
Free money se zyada sukoon milta hai salary se bhi zyada

PS : aaj bhi AUbank offer lag rha hai, jiske pass bhi LIT credit card hai please buy, I request you. Free money 💰 hai. Min 7200 me Bangalore refinery wala coin jewellers le hi lenge
@neo13
You can add 5% back on above ₹7500 spends.
Loot hai bhai, free paisa hai uthao.
PS: AU bank card works on everything Friday. Card gives 10% upto 1000 every month. So you can do this every month

@neo13
You can add 5% back on above ₹7500 spends.
Loot hai bhai, free paisa hai uthao.
PS: AU bank card works on everything Friday. Card gives 10% upto 1000 every month. So you can do this every month
This seems to be good. But it's such a shame that my area is not serviceable by AU. I tried by giving current address as my brother's, but still it said address is not serviceable, as even office address is not serviceable 😕. Any solution?

Bhai log,
Which vendors are trustable? Which ones do all use?
I know Bangalore Refinery is good. But price is slightly more. That's the reason to ask for options here.

While exchanging gold coins for gold ornaments or selling gold in offline market there is no difference in 999 and 999.9 both are trading at same rates. But 995 and 916 varies.
Nope 999.9 gives higher rate while exchanging compared to 999 Idk about other shops but certainly here in Kerala by about 200-300rs

I have tried couple of time while exchange for ornament, they taken the value at 24K (BRPL and WHP) they didn't give any difference for both. Anyways good to you in Kerala.
Yea for me they specifically said if its 999.9 we give better amount for exchange compared to 999 while exchanging the coins by upto 300rs. One reason I started buying exclusively 999.9 purity coins

Yea for me they specifically said if its 999.9 we give better amount for exchange compared to 999 while exchanging the coins by upto 300rs. One reason I started buying exclusively 999.9 purity coins
For me vice versa. As both fetch me same rates I started buying 999 only. Anyways I am saving on purchase and you're getting benefitted on exchange/sale.

Back