• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Buy GOLD below market rate - 10% Discount on Gold Coins at AJIO on ICICI Credit Cards

Hello, I received my ajio gold order today however the unique package ID was different from what was given on my app. I decided to still take a risk and accept. Please see below pictures and tell me if it’s okay. It seems okay but the outside plastic is a bit bubbly. Not sure if that’s bad.

IMG_9295.webp

Attachments

• IMG_9296.webp
    IMG_9296.webp
    297.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_9297.webp
    IMG_9297.webp
    298.5 KB · Views: 14
Are air bubbles on the outer plastic film common?
Hello, I received my ajio gold order today however the unique package ID was different from what was given on my app. I decided to still take a risk and accept. Please see below pictures and tell me if it’s okay. It seems okay but the outside plastic is a bit bubbly. Not sure if that’s bad.

View attachment 60389

Last edited:

View attachment 60389
Yes. Me too received a different smaller box than usual bigger box with tags.
Looks same only. I compared everything with my older stock.
Unique package ID mismatch is common only.

If you have further doubts, get it checked at a jewellery shop.

My order placed on 3rd july on Flipkart, still shows under process. No cancellation or shipment. Expected shipping date now shows 25th July.
As long as you havent made multiple purchases of gold coin in last 5 days most likely it will be shipped

They are cancelling the orders of people who made 3 and above transactions I think

Back