• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Buy GOLD below market rate - 10% Discount on Gold Coins at AJIO on ICICI Credit Cards

Not missing anything. If you feel that's good enough discount for you, you can go ahead and take it. I had no issues in redeeming blr refinery coins in Hyderabad. Most of the guys will give you their 24kt rate of that day if you are exchanging them for their jewellery.
1) Did the jewellers charge extra 1-2-3% when redemption to cash/jewellery?
2) Which shops have redeemed from ? Shop name and area in Hyd will be helpful to me.

1) Did the jewellers charge extra 1-2-3% when redemption to cash/jewellery?
2) Which shops have redeemed from ? Shop name and area in Hyd will be helpful to me.
1) I never tried for cash. No extra charge for jewellery.
2) Sainikpuri area. Bhima, kalyan,grt etc. Till now not seen any jeweller in my area reject or asking for extra charge. They just consider it same like when you exchange old jewellery. They will check quality and give you their 22/24kt price for that day.

2) Sainikpuri area. Bhima, kalyan,grt etc. Till now not seen any jeweller in my area reject or asking for extra charge. They just consider it same like when you exchange old jewellery. They will check quality and give you their 22/24kt price for that day.
Thanks. I was not planning to redeem cash either. Just curious how jewellers charge.
Thanks. It gives me an insight into this!

Short and Sweet answer is NO
I would say no to your "NO". This is a sweet deal considering current offers by credit card purchase.
I checked with Malabar store, their rate is higher than Ajio and Flipkart so even if I sell it after a month ( considering 2-3% appreciation is gold rate) I would still be at profit + milestone for my credit card (although it's LTF card).
The only thing to keep in mind is checking local store rate before purchasing gold coin online+ the brand which you choose.

Please elaborate how they check quality?
1. Do they open packing?
2. Do they do it instantly or keep it with them?
3. Do they ask any charge for quality check?
Thanks 👍 😊

Please explain with a long answer 😁

@ManojGowda
Can you share why 3% should be counted.

I want to understand how and which deals should we avoid. Thanks to all in advance.
This 3% logic is not consistent. I went to PNG one day and their coin price was almost same as online price including GST. So call the brand first and I just checked, if you are comfortable with Bangalore refinery gold coins then Flipkart is really offering best price.
I'm also getting lured 😀😀😜.
Just bought 2gm from Malabar on AJIO but this Flipkart deal is offering better prices than Ajio + purity of gold is 999.9 on Flipkart.
Not able to make my mind 😔

Back