• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Buy GOLD below market rate - 10% Discount on Gold Coins at AJIO on ICICI Credit Cards

How's this offer guys?

Reliance Jewels 24 Kt 999 RJ Gold Coin 1 g - ₹8,397.00
Offer going on federal card - 10% Instant Discount. Min. Trnx 5000/- Max Discount Up to Rs. 1500/- On Federal Bank Credit Cards, Applicable Sitewide

I am thinking since it's reliance jewellers, there shouldn't be much issue... Anyone here have any experience with reliance jewellers coin buyback? As per their site I think they do buyback at prevailing rate-3% less.. so you would get 97% buyback value.. Please someone confirm this..

How's this offer guys?

Offer going on federal card - 10% Instant Discount. Min. Trnx 5000/- Max Discount Up to Rs. 1500/- On Federal Bank Credit Cards, Applicable Sitewide

I am thinking since it's reliance jewellers, there shouldn't be much issue... Anyone here have any experience with reliance jewellers coin buyback? As per their site I think they do buyback at prevailing rate-3% less.. so you would get 97% buyback value.. Please someone confirm this..
I heard that Reliance Jewels Weight Tolerance is negative from a Friend.

He bough 40 coins of 0.5gm and on Weighing Scale, total weight is 19.8gm

How's this offer guys?

There is diff between 999 and 999.9 .. pls chk and buy

For your easy comparison
You can easily find out per gram gold rate available online after discount

Search 24k gold rate in india and add 3% to it.
If its below, its always good. Also remember some jewellers charge extra for CC in their retail stores.
Today's price in Hyd is 7690 /g for 24kt
FK shows 8390 for 1g for 24kt and 7% discount, also add 5% of CC(cashback/points), that gives 7383 for 1g coin.
That's less than the gold price in Hyd as shown in websites.
Am I missing something here.

Edit: why are we adding 3%

Today's price in Hyd is 7690 /g for 24kt
FK shows 8390 for 1g for 24kt and 7% discount, also add 5% of CC, that gives 7383 for 1g coin.
That's less than the gold price in Hyd as shown in websites.
Am I missing something here.
Not missing anything. If you feel that's good enough discount for you, you can go ahead and take it. I had no issues in redeeming blr refinery coins in Hyderabad. Most of the guys will give you their 24kt rate of that day if you are exchanging them for their jewellery.

Back