• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Buy GOLD below market rate - 10% Discount on Gold Coins at AJIO on ICICI Credit Cards

I sold in Mumbai...I gifted to my friend and he sold in Delhi....No issues anywhere in India...
Hi its me your friend, I did not get it could you try sending it again?

On a serious note, It shouldn't be difficult to sell in local store considering you have been shopping with them for a while. If out of the blue you go and try to sell, they may not buy out of suspicion of theft and not because gold in question may not be of quality. This is what I have gathered from my jeweler friends locally.

If you are out of Karnataka then you will find it difficult to sell Bangalore refinery gold coins. Keep that in mind bro. A little profit from Flipkart may lead to long term problems
Yes, keep that in mind or call the store/jwellers where you plan to sell the coins after 2,3,5,10 years if they will accept the coins for cash or jwellery.
Do this first.
+1 this. I tried calling one of the jeweller listed on their website and they told me they are not partnered with BR anymore.. so the list of their site is not updated.. would recommend to check the jewellers if you are buying for selling options..

Hi its me your friend, I did not get it could you try sending it again?

On a serious note, It shouldn't be difficult to sell in local store considering you have been shopping with them for a while. If out of the blue you go and try to sell, they may not buy out of suspicion of theft and not because gold in question may not be of quality. This is what I have gathered from my jeweler friends locally.
I live in a tire 2 city and didn't find any difficulty in exchange/ selling brpl, mellora pn gadgil and pc Chandra coins
May be your jeweller is trying to scare you, coz they will loose the benifit of aquirng gold ant low cost and other benefits

Back