• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Buy GOLD below market rate - 10% Discount on Gold Coins at AJIO on ICICI Credit Cards

I have bought gold coins using this offer. As part of the rewards, I got a coupon code. This can be applied on selected products (link is given to customers in a mail). When I select a product and apply the given coupon code, I get very less discount. Around 400rs. What is promised is "Add products worth Rs. 3990 from the list to Bag. Apply coupon code. Product should be available at 35 Percent off with maximum discount of Rs. 1500. As per our policy, you can avail the offer before Jun 30, 2024 11:59 PM."
Any experienced the same?

Did u use this 5% cashback? I forgot to use this and don't know how it works? What does achieving ₹7500 mean, does it mean first 7500 there is no cashback and it is valid on online and offline both right?
@SSV @Random123
Yes sorry, this is the 5% cashback, but not only on online txns. Haven't tried on offline before though.
The 7500 is the minimum amount of spend to trigger this cashback.
If your total eligible spends in that cycle is less than 7500, 5% won't kick in.
Also it is 5% upto 500. So basically sweet spot is 7500 to 10000 in a cycle

Idk what"s the hype !! If u consider just 10% off and not any added bonus like with AU LIT/ One Card accelerator and earlier the GOLD Rush 100 off or freebie .

There is nothing much different !! Lets say IBJA rate today is 7151 and I am getting BR 1gm 24kt 999.9 at 7136 after 10% off and platform fees . Only Rs 15 difference/gm . Yeah I have excluded the GST part as if u are reselling or exchanging, u get the value only . If someone wants to hold their gold investment in physical form then it seems fine , else not !!

Idk what"s the hype !! If u consider just 10% off and not any added bonus like with AU LIT/ One Card accelerator and earlier the GOLD Rush 100 off or freebie .

There is nothing much different !! Lets say IBJA rate today is 7151 and I am getting BR 1gm 24kt 999.9 at 7136 after 10% off and platform fees . Only Rs 15 difference/gm . Yeah I have excluded the GST part as if u are reselling or exchanging, u get the value only . If someone wants to hold their gold investment in physical form then it seems fine , else not !!
It's nothing but FOMO in this thread. Too much hype.

Makes sense ONLY if you want to keep it for years.

AU LIT pe to bohot sahi hai bhai

Back