• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Can I get any CC using my ITR only?

aayusharyan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Amex ,au , fedral , Jupiter is now few months away
Gf will live in delhi
Sare card mil jayenge bc ab 🤡
I will most likely go back home in December for a month, will apply for cards back to back via offline method. HDFC, SBI, StanC, Au...

Reactions: SSV

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
infinia - OK
But how did u get an amex plat charge
Didn't they ask you for income proof?
If u have higher limit card u can do C2C via executive of amex
Most likely
I heard it maybe it can be false

Even based on assets u can get amex

aayusharyan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Lucknow' ! ?
Jeffrey Wright Shut Up GIF by HBO

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
If ur credit profile is good Most banks do not ask u for inc docs Except some PSU banks and MNC banks
SO
PSU banks - Still following age old procedures
MNC Banks- Still thinking of old India only...

Indian Private Banks adopted to the new Indian financial culture ...

Fini7777

TF Premier
If u have higher limit card u can do C2C via executive of amex
Most likely
I heard it maybe it can be false

Even based on assets u can get amex
Yes..Yes.. I too heard about this in this forum
For plat charge, plat travel it is possible but for MRCC -Not possible I think

Fini7777

TF Premier
SO
PSU banks - Still following age old procedures
MNC Banks- Still thinking of old India only...

Indian Private Banks adopted to the new Indian financial culture ...
In my opinion Yes
slowly things are changing in PSU banks let them change slowly 🤣
MNCs like HSBC still not offer their CCs for self-employed except for their acc holders, SC and AMEX are way better Nowadays

lxmxl

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Can I get any credit card showing the ITR of FY 23-24? Currently no income.
If you are a self employed person then yes. I have 4 cards and I didn't show bank statement or payslips, only ITR, because I'm self employed.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
In my opinion Yes
slowly things are changing in PSU banks let them change slowly 🤣
MNCs like HSBC still not offer their CCs for self-employed except for their acc holders, SC and AMEX are way better Nowadays
Does sc provide pre approved offer ?
Or direct apply without verification

m4b

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
correct me if i'm wrong. you're taxable income on your ITR would be Zero. so if the Bank have ITR range then if it doesn't start from 6-7L even though most of them bank have range from 6L+ so you're in the Bracket. only CC where ITR should be 7.1L+ Upward you can apply and use c2c if available if not then yes chances would be low but it doesn't mean you're not eligible straightforward you would need to check if CC you want have 6/7L+ or not.

plus i don't have any idea which cc you have seem like you have MB4 or something similar so why to worry enjoy Axis Life i guess.
ITR for FY 23-24 passed for 7L+ criteria, I am just scared of failed hard CIBIL inquiry if they ask for the employer address (currently not employed) and asks for last 3 months salary slips which I don't have.
The reason for a milestone-based CC is that I may have some spending in the coming months which is in the north of 10L+, I just want to stay away from 10L+ SFT006 thing for next year that's it. Just want to play safe for this year at least. The milestone on my AMEX would reset on NOV 24. Till then I have to use something else if I get it.

m4b

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Basically you need to check the Banks website to check if they accepts ITR as Income Doc for the issuance of CC .
But sometimes, some Banks may insist on latest Salary Slips, if your occupation type is : Salaried.. ( this may happen rarely)_
for Self Employed last year ITR will be definitely enough...

Docs that are eligible in case of SBI cards include ITR ..
Look below:

1718805002376.png
Yes, I have checked in a few banks. Some mentioned salary slips for employed and ITR in case of self-employed.
Now that you have said this if I wonder if the bank asks for the current profession, I would check self- employed. Will they consider my ITR2 for that purpose?

m4b

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Do banks check the ITR type for self-employed?
and If I don't have a registered company, Can I call myself self-employed or jobless?