• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Can I Upgrade From My Tata Neu(Plus) Upgrade To Regalia?

I have my new just less than 1 month tata neu hdfc credit card with a limit of 1.5 Lakhs. I had my earlier paytm hdfc select credit card with a limit of 3 Lakhs that I had cancelled. And I am already using my amazon pay ICICI credit card with limit 4.2 Lakhs, can I get regalia on sending email to greviance portal with my both cards statement? Anyone having similar scenario please let me know.

I have my new just less than 1 month tata neu hdfc credit card with a limit of 1.5 Lakhs. I had my earlier paytm hdfc select credit card with a limit of 3 Lakhs that I had cancelled. And I am already using my amazon pay ICICI credit card with limit 4.2 Lakhs, can I get regalia on sending email to greviance portal with my both cards statement? Anyone having similar scenario please let me know.
You have to apply for Regalia separately c2c using your Amazon Pay!!

Yes you can Apply....But now hdfc is sharing limits on multiple cards...And limit on your tata neu card is just 1.5 lakh which is bit less for issuance of regallia if your applying fresh...What type of documents you have given during tata neu card application...I will suggest to wait for some time , till limit on existing tata neu enhanced some more then put Regalia application Using C2C.

Yes you can Apply....But now hdfc is sharing limits on multiple cards...And limit on your tata neu card is just 1.5 lakh which is bit less for issuance of regallia if your applying fresh...What type of documents you have given during tata neu card application...I will suggest to wait for some time , till limit on existing tata neu enhanced some more then put Regalia application Using C2C.
As I attached the card limit that is closed 4 months ago and now will they give me upgrade with limit enhanced ?

As I attached the card limit that is closed 4 months ago and now will they give me upgrade with limit enhanced ?
Not sure about the upgrade but limit enhancement certainly you will get...Spent on online shopping platform like tata neu, flipkart,amazon and some others...might helps in trigring the LE ...

Are you only want to start with Regalia only ?
If during fresh application they offered you the millenia ,Just take it because there after vertical mobility is possible...But upgrading from tata neu ,Amn't sure..If you have applied Tata neu recently then wait for some time thereafter apply afresh on Hdfc website,There you come to know about eligible cards based on the details provided...

Last edited:
co-branded card is separate thing, hdfc probably won't entertain such request from co-branded to it own core cc, why don't apply fresh for hdfc cc instead? you can keep tata neu plus and take another hdfc core cc even though chances of regalia is quite low and hdfc probably will issue you entry level card. cause regalia floor limit is 3lakhs. try to apply offline through branch if possible with c2c then too bank always give 75% limit on existing card not 100% of c2c. my suggestion would be wait for LE and apply after 6 months.

Why Did You Close Your Paytm HDFC Bank Select Credit Card I Think It Provides 5% Cashback on Mobile Recharge & Utility Bill Payment Like Electricity & Gas

Screenshot 2023-04-24 at 3.26.06 PM.png

Back