• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata neu plus upgrade to infinity

Vikaas

TF Buzz
What's the requirements for hdfc tata neu plus upgrade in infinity? Has Anyone got upgrade?

Last edited:

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Or if you want it fast, then complain it to Tata Neu team they still co-ordinate with HDFC team and will link your ♾️ faster
For me still Old Neu Plus card is showing with zero limit in Tata Neu app . In Internet banking Old Neu plus card with full limit but in Mobile Banking app Neu Infinity card is showing with full limit and old card reflecting as Inactive card.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
@Chaitanya-a @4uziaul @pprakash11 @nik007rock Upgraded Infinity card delivered today.. available in Mobile banking but not in Internet Banking & Tata Neu app also no email confirmation yet.After calling customer care he told that this Infinity card is also LTF. Can I use this card or wait for written email confirmation regarding its unconditional LTF status ?
Its unconditional LTF only coz you've upgraded from LTF Neucard Plus. Don't worry about that.

pprakash11

TF Prestige
@Chaitanya-a @4uziaul @pprakash11 @nik007rock Upgraded Infinity card delivered today.. available in Mobile banking but not in Internet Banking & Tata Neu app also no email confirmation yet.After calling customer care he told that this Infinity card is also LTF. Can I use this card or wait for written email confirmation regarding its unconditional LTF status ?
Be a mile ahead, mail their L1 and get the confirmation saved in your inbox

anantnitish

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Current limit of my neu plus card is 50k
I requested LE by sharing my itr ,they have raised a request
I told them my desired limit to be 1.5lakhs. hopefully it gets processed successfully
I m thinking to upgrade my card from plus to infinity,but I want my infinity to be LTF,
So should I first request them to convert my chargeable Plus card to LTF plus card or should I directly ask them to upgrade my chargeable Plus card into infinity ltf ?

Current limit of my neu plus card is 50k
I requested LE by sharing my itr ,they have raised a request
I told them my desired limit to be 1.5lakhs. hopefully it gets processed successfully
I m thinking to upgrade my card from plus to infinity,but I want my infinity to be LTF,
So should I first request them to convert my chargeable Plus card to LTF plus card or should I directly ask them to upgrade my chargeable Plus card into infinity ltf ?
Can u tell me how much is your ITR and by how much they increased your limit?

anantnitish

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Can u tell me how much is your ITR and by how much they increased your limit?
I gave itr of 4.9 lakhs,they haven't increased my limit yet ,will update
They usually aks the desired limit so hopefully they increase my limit to atleast 1.5lakh

PS:- i actually requested for upgrade from money-back plus to millennia ltf and LE at the same time

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Well I m disappointed
They increased my limit to 1lakh
I was expecting 1.5l so that I can upgrade neu plus card to infinity
That's a good increase as per HDFC's set standard and LE history. They're not like ICICI & Kotak which gives excessive LE.

Banks usually give credit limit in the manner of 1/10th of your annual salary. This is indeed a good LE.

anantnitish

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
That's a good increase as per HDFC's set standard and LE history. They're not like ICICI & Kotak which gives excessive LE.

Banks usually give credit limit in the manner of 1/10th of your annual salary. This is indeed a good LE.
I was stuck with 50k limit and money-back plus since last 1 year
Considering that it is still good

Maybe if I would have raised a request to upgrade my neu plus card into infinity and LE at the same time ,maybe they would have increased to 1.5l as 1.5l is the floor limit for infinity

In my case they upgraded my card to millenia and increased the limit to 1l which is the floor limit of millennia

malay2308

TF Buzz
I was stuck with 50k limit and money-back plus since last 1 year
Considering that it is still good

Maybe if I would have raised a request to upgrade my neu plus card into infinity and LE at the same time ,maybe they would have increased to 1.5l as 1.5l is the floor limit for infinity

In my case they upgraded my card to millenia and increased the limit to 1l which is the floor limit of millennia
I got Millenia with 90K limit