• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata neu plus upgrade to infinity

Vikaas

TF Buzz
What's the requirements for hdfc tata neu plus upgrade in infinity? Has Anyone got upgrade?

Last edited:

CreditFreak

TF Buzz
It is little bit off topic but I want to ask, what is the eligibility criteria for tata neu infinity? Do they(HDFC) automatically select the card for me or I'll have option to choose? I want to ask this before I proceed with the application.

Arun Pratheep

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
It is little bit off topic but I want to ask, what is the eligibility criteria for tata neu infinity? Do they(HDFC) automatically select the card for me or I'll have option to choose? I want to ask this before I proceed with the application.
If you are eligible for Infinity, then you will have the option to choose between Infinity and Plus

CreditFreak

TF Buzz
Are you an existing HDFC Cardholder?
yes, I have hdfc cashback credit card. I took this card 1 year back just to have a LTF card for online offers.
I checked the eligibility criteria for infinity, it says net income >1 lakh. I have 1 lakh+ salary but after tax, my in hand is little shy of 1 lakh. Do bank consider CTC or the in hand salary for eligibility?