• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Can my family members use my Tata Neu Infinity Card for cashback?

Hi, I recently got a Tata Neu Infinity Card and I see that we can get 10% on BigBasket/Tata 1MG if we order using Tata Neu App.

Can my parents use my Tata Neu Card on their Tata Neu accounts to get this cashback? I can order things on behalf of them to get the cashback I guess, but I wanted to know if they can use their own account with this card.

Hi, I recently got a Tata Neu Infinity Card and I see that we can get 10% on BigBasket/Tata 1MG if we order using Tata Neu App.

Can my parents use my Tata Neu Card on their Tata Neu accounts to get this cashback? I can order things on behalf of them to get the cashback I guess, but I wanted to know if they can use their own account with this card.
Out of 10%, your parents will get 5% Tata neu coins (Neu pass) in their Tata neu account and remaining 5% will be credited to your Tataneu account as credit card reward points.

It_is_Naruto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Is it possible to use add on card in add on card holder's mobile for upi transaction (while primary card holder is using upi from his mobile)?
Yes..that's possible. Though after getting the card, it takes some time ( for my case two weeks) for the card to add in upi for addon number.

newinnov

TF Premier
Hi,
In case of HDFC, addon card is shown in - cibil of family member or it's shown in cibil of original card or not shown anywhere?

@ManInTheSuit All banks send addon card to original card's address only, irrespective of bank/documents submitted.

Hi,
In case of HDFC, addon card is shown in - cibil of family member or it's shown in cibil of original card or not shown anywhere?

@ManInTheSuit All banks send addon card to original card's address only, irrespective of bank/documents submitted.
Any idea how to change the phone number of Add on Card so that they can use UPI. I got the add on card today, but the phone number seems to be set to mine. I am getting the OTPs.

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge

you should be banned for asking such questions