• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Can we pay balance amount with points?

maynigam

TF Premier
Hello guys. I made a reservation with ALL points and I was allowed to pay for the booking partly by points even though I had more points. I have to pay 10k at the hotel, Can I make this payment via points? Can I pay restaurant bill at the hotel with points? Can I pay for spa access with points?

Thanks in advance!

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Hello guys. I made a reservation with ALL points and I was allowed to pay for the booking partly by points even though I had more points. I have to pay 10k at the hotel, Can I make this payment via points?
i think you are allowed to make payment via points in batches of 2k points
Can I pay restaurant bill at the hotel with points?
yes
Can I pay for spa access with points?

Thanks in advance!
no idea

maynigam

TF Premier
Update:
I stayed at Novotel Singapore for 5 days and Sofitel Sentosa for 3 days. Had a few meals at their restaurant, also used in room dining. All charges were billed to room and were paid with ALL points at checkout! I was able to pay for the remaining amount as well with the points. Spent 1.8 lakh points and paid about 5 SGD at each hotel. Sofitel asked me to register a credit card at check in and they billed me around 50k as security and was refunded about 5 days after check out.

sanju8486

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Update:
I stayed at Novotel Singapore for 5 days and Sofitel Sentosa for 3 days. Had a few meals at their restaurant, also used in room dining. All charges were billed to room and were paid with ALL points at checkout! I was able to pay for the remaining amount as well with the points. Spent 1.8 lakh points and paid about 5 SGD at each hotel. Sofitel asked me to register a credit card at check in and they billed me around 50k as security and was refunded about 5 days after check out.
Thanks for the insight.. I had same query and you explained it beautifully...