• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Can we request Infinia just by showing our previous spends?

maynigam

TF Premier
Hey guys. I have been using Magnus since March 2023 and would like to switch to Infinia. I already have a Regalia Gold with 6.8 lakh limit.

Following are my spend on Magnus

Sept - 1.5 lakh
August - 2.1 lakh
July - 1 lakh
June - 1.5 lakh
May - 43k
April - 1.8 lakh
March - 71k

Before that I was using Regalia (stopped using since March, very minimal usage)

Jan - 2.2 lakh
Dec - 80k

Is there any way that I can send them these statements and convince them to give me Infinia?
I don’t have any salary account with HDFC. I have savings account.

Please guide

djaz

TF Buzz
Hey guys. I have been using Magnus since March 2023 and would like to switch to Infinia. I already have a Regalia Gold with 6.8 lakh limit.

Sept - 1.5 lakh
August - 2.1 lakh
July - 1 lakh
June - 1.5 lakh
May - 43k
April - 1.8 lakh
March - 71k

Jan - 2.2 lakh
Dec - 80k

Is there any way that I can send them these statements and convince them to give me Infinia?

Please guide

Infinia is approved based on relationship with bank and depends mostly on how your RM pushes the case
1. No HDFC bank account no Infinia, other ways are high FD or recurring ULIP investments to please RM/BM
2. Spend on other cards not valued, it has to be over 8L on HDFC cards in the last 6 months

maynigam

TF Premier
Infinia is approved based on relationship with bank and depends mostly on how your RM pushes the case
1. No HDFC bank account no Infinia, other ways are high FD or recurring ULIP investments to please RM/BM
2. Spend on other cards not valued, it has to be over 8L on HDFC cards in the last 6 months
1. I have 2 lakh FD with hdfc and one SB account from which I do SIPs
2. havent done that since reward rate is pathetic on regalia. maybe once i close magnus after FYF period, I'll start spending on regalia and take infinia next year.

BTW. In a very desperate attempt, I know someone personally... he is AVP level in hdfc bank.... I know it sounds very desperate :(

D₹V

TF Prestige
Rare case: someone I know got Infinia directly after applying via income docs without any account/FD/policies etc. Though they were pushing for account n all.

D₹V

TF Prestige

Sept - 1.5 lakh
August - 2.1 lakh
July - 1 lakh
June - 1.5 lakh
May - 43k
April - 1.8 lakh
March - 71k

Jan - 2.2 lakh
Dec - 80k

Please guide
Yes, you should try 🙂.

But chances are 0.01% but that's the point where Infinia exists.

What's your limit on magnus?

ramsharma

TF Buzz
After reading many threads on people getting Infinia by sending email to Grievance.Redressalcc@hdfcbank.com. I also tried doing the same yesterday but I received a response to send the documents to Chennai directly, is this expected?

I do not meet all the eligibility criteria.
Monthly income: 2.5+
Credit card: Regalia with 11.65L limit
Last 6 months spend on Regalia: < 2L, due to magnus
Relationship with HDFC: ~10 years and having salary account with imperia banking.

What does the group think I should do?

Last edited:

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
After reading many threads on people getting Infinia by sending email to Grievance.Redressalcc@hdfcbank.com. I also tried doing the same yesterday but I received a response to send the documents to Chennai directly, is this expected?

I do not meet all the eligibility criteria.
Monthly income: 2.5+
Credit card: Regalia with 11.65L limit
Last 6 months spend on Regalia: < 2L, due to magnus
Relationship with HDFC: ~10 years and having salary account with imperia banking.

What does the group think I should do?
this is how they reply, you can by sending the doc via mail and try, or wait once spend are 8 lakhs in 6 month then try. it totally up to you. or ask via rm if your. with 3lakhs income in salary account they do have some leverage, kindly search