• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Can you pay Airtel Broadband prepaid bill by directly using Amazon Pay?

GTSaketh

TF Select
So, i have Axis Neo Card and it has cashback on Amazon for Broadband. But I have prepaid connection. So, is it possible pay from Broadband option in Amazon pay.

Also, I willl try to get axis airtel later.

Solution
So, i have Axis Neo Card and it has cashback on Amazon for Broadband. But I have prepaid connection. So, is it possible pay from Broadband option in Amazon pay.

Yes. Just go to Amazonpay --> pay bills --> broadband --> airtel broadband --> enter your landline number associated with airtel broadband --> pay with axis neo

Kindly mark as solution @vaibhav111

Yes. Just go to Amazonpay --> pay bills --> broadband --> airtel broadband --> enter your landline number associated with airtel broadband --> pay with axis neo

Kindly mark as solution @vaibhav111

Solution
Wanted to suggest the same. Use your landline number in mobile postpaid section
Little help here, my bill got generated for the next 12 months which is 9600. I am assuming it is prepaid, why does it not reflect in the Amazon pay system ? It says no bill has been generated yet. I wanted to use my Apay balance to pay the bill so I get 5% back while reloading my wallet.

Little help here, my bill got generated for the next 12 months which is 9600. I am assuming it is prepaid, why does it not reflect in the Amazon pay system ? It says no bill has been generated yet. I wanted to use my Apay balance to pay the bill so I get 5% back while reloading my wallet.
Did you try using the landline number in postpaid section?

Back