• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Canara Bank Aspire Savings Account (Zero Balance for 18 - 28 Years Age group)

Is account variant name is canara aspire?

I clicked on account opening link it is directly asking mobile number first.
Can we choose account variant after entering mobile number or should select before entering mobile number?

Reminder rakhiye 29 se pehle ka close karane ka🤣

Only for NTB or ETB can also?
Even existing customer can get it converted. But you need to get the Rupay millennial DC after converting. Only then the DC will be Non chargeable. But the catch if you hotlist the old card you will be charged 150+GST.

Even existing customer can get it converted. But you need to get the Rupay millennial DC after converting. Only then the DC will be Non chargeable. But the catch if you hotlist the old card you will be charged 150+GST.
It won't make sense, right?

ETB can choose any one of them?

Yes Canara charge for hotlisting also. 😐

Last edited:
Hey, can you share the process of converting already existing account to Aspire account?

My video kyc connected ...but failed due to adhaar address and ip address mis match...is there any option to bypass this issue

My video kyc connected ...but failed due to adhaar address and ip address mis match...is there any option to bypass this issue
Update - I tried again by choosing Hindi language. For 1 minute, it was showing "no agent available," then suddenly it connected, and a lady asked to show all details like Aadhaar front and back, PAN front and back, then for income, she asked to show ITR. Then I logged into the income tax portal and showed them. It's the first time I'm seeing a bank taking so many details. At the end, she said that within 1 hour after KYC approval, I will get the account number and other details. For the passbook, take a photo and go to the nearest branch.

Back