• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Canara Bank Aspire Savings Account (Zero Balance for 18 - 28 Years Age group)

My video kyc connected ...but failed due to adhaar address and ip address mis match...is there any option to bypass this issue
Nothing like that happened with me. My Aadhaar address and corresponding address were also different. I had entered both. Maybe your state is different. In my case, the state for both permanent and corresponding addresses is the same. There's just a difference of 100km

Update - I tried again by choosing Hindi language. For 1 minute, it was showing "no agent available," then suddenly it connected, and a lady asked to show all details like Aadhaar front and back, PAN front and back, then for income, she asked to show ITR. Then I logged into the income tax portal and showed them. It's the first time I'm seeing a bank taking so many details. At the end, she said that within 1 hour after KYC approval, I will get the account number and other details. For the passbook, take a photo and go to the nearest branch.
So what profession/ source of income was choosen by you?

Really ITR 😬

Aadhar OTP authentication was already completed na while filling the form, wasn't it?😐

My video kyc connected ...but failed due to adhaar address and ip address mis match...is there any option to bypass this issue
What you meant?

Your aadhar address and your residential address are different?

Have you filled the respective address while filling the form? Then what caused it to get failed?😐

Recently I found a very good zero balance account and sadly there wasn't any post about it on TechnoFino. So, I thought of making a post on it.

Canara Bank Aspire Savings Account
  • Zero Balance Account
  • Free Rupay Platinum Debit Card
  • Free SMS
  • Free Cheque Book
  • 20% discount on Amazon Bill Payment
  • Free Annual Swiggy One Lite Subscription
  • Free Annual Gaana Subscription
  • Rs 250 off on min 2 tickets on BookMyShow
  • Airport Lounge Access through Rupay Platinum Debit Card.
  • Can be opened both Online and Offline
  • Other benefits like free courses if you maintain AMB of Rs 5000, no compulsion to avail it.
  • Non Maintenance charges will be applicable only if you avail any course.
  • Account can later be upgraded to any other savings or salary account.

ServicesFeatures
EligibilityAll Resident individuals in the age group 18-28 years
Minimum balance requirementNil (If course not availed from Coursera)
QAB Rs. 5000/- (If course availed from Coursera)
SMS AlertsFree
Debit cardRupay Platinum Millennial Card
Mobile Banking/Internet BankingAvailable
NEFT/RTGS/IMPS/UPI/DDAvailable
Debit Card Issuance chargeNil
AMC of Debit CardNil until the age of 28
Cheque book25 leaves free per annum free
Personal Accident InsuranceSelfRs. 6 lakhs (card based* + Cancare policy)
SpouseRs. 2 lakhs (Cancare Policy)
Air Accident InsuranceSelfRs.8 Lakhs (Cancare Policy)
SpouseRs.4 Lakhs (Cancare Policy)
Baggage InsuranceRs. 25,000/- (Cancare Policy)
Purchase Protection CoverRs. 25,000/- (Cancare Policy)
Non-Maintenance of QAB chargesNil (If course not availed from Coursera)
Up to Rs. 250/- (If course availed from Coursera)
Free certificate course from CourseraMaximum of two courses subject to terms and conditions
ROI concession for Education LoanAdditional 0.50% concession over and above the existing ROI if any, for fresh education loan for customers Rs. 5000/- QAB. (Education loan sanctioned on or after opening of Canara Aspire account will be eligible for ROI concession)
Account PortabilityFromFrom all accounts
To
  • Anytime to Premium Payroll Accounts after opening of Account
  • To all other accounts after 1 year of opening the account
Other conditions
  • Only one account per customer can be opened
  • Joint accounts are not allowed
Mode of Account OpeningCPH, Tab Banking, Online Account Opening through VCIP, Aadhar based A/c opening, Diya, KIOSK and through any other digital channels
Free ATM card access in our branch ATM per month5 Transactions (Financial + Non-Financial)
Free ATM card access in other bank ATM per month3 at metro and 5 at other centres
ATM Cash Withdrawal LimitRs.1,00,000/-
POS LimitRs.5,00,000/-
Account closure charges
(From 14 days till one year)
Rs. 500/- + GST (If course not availed from Coursera)
Rs. 1000/- + GST (If course availed from Coursera)

Offer Details:

Brand
Offer
AmazonFlat 20% off up to INR 100; Min purchase- INR 129; every Friday, once a month
Gaana SubscriptionAnnual membership
Swiggy One liteAnnual membership (yearly 4 quarterly vouchers, effectively annual subscription)
Book My ShowFlat Rs. 250 off on minimum purchase of 2 movie tickets once per month
Lounge2 Complementary domestic visits per quarter and 2 Complementary international visits per year – The list of participating lounges is available in Rupay website https://www.rupay.co.in/
PAICover up to INR 2 lakhs

For more details: https://www.canarabank.com/pages/Canara-aspire

An overall good zero balance savings account to consider.

Account Opening Link: https://www.canarabank.com/pages/online-account-opening

You will get option to choose account variant after mobile and email verification.
Wow !! Such a awesome information.
Thank you sir !!

What you meant?

Have you filled the respective address while filling the form? Then what caused it to get failed?😐
Yes, my Aadhaar address and current residential address are different. The form asked me to fill in my current address. For the permanent address, it automatically used the address from my Aadhaar card, and there was no option to change it.
I'm not sure about your specific case. Please try the process again

So what profession/ source of income was choosen by you?

Really ITR 😬

Aadhar OTP authentication was already completed na while filling the form, wasn't it?😐
Brother, I had selected self-employed. Yes brother, they asked me to show my ITR on a laptop or phone. The Aadhaar OTP authentication was already completed. Even then, they took photos. Brother, it's a PSU bank, they have different rules.

Yes, my Aadhaar address and current residential address are different. The form asked me to fill in my current address. For the permanent address, it automatically used the address from my Aadhaar card, and there was no option to change it.
I'm not sure about your specific case. Please try the process again
It was supposed to pick-up aadhar address as permanent address only.

She asked me to show the ITR.Then she asked me how the experience was, and I said it's the first time I'm seeing a bank that's looking at ITR during live video KYC. She started laughing.
If you don't mind sharing, what was the income you entered and what is your actual income as per ITR?

This is the first time I am seeing a bank verify ITR during video KYC for savings account😂

Anyone else faced the same situation??

If you don't mind sharing, what was the income you entered and what is your actual income as per ITR?

This is the first time I am seeing a bank verify ITR during video KYC for savings account😂

Anyone else faced the same situation??
Sarkari bank hai kuch bhi puch sakta.
Ye wala thread dekho.

Thread 'Canara Bank Online Bank Account Opening Experience(for Rupay Select Debit Card)' https://www.technofino.in/community...experience-for-rupay-select-debit-card.28921/

What you meant?

@kayser Got to know that, for VKYC, one needs to reside at Aadhar Address.

And not only Physical PAN but Aadhar also requires.

Lol 🤣

In my view: It's better to open A/c via TAB banking or account opening physical form through branch. 🙂

Filled all the details/form online.
Ab vkyc ke jgah branch jake kyc ho jaegi kya aniket bhai ?
Refrence Number wagera generate huwa hai jaise SBI mein hota hai? Nahi hota hai...🙂

Suru se bharna padega 🤣

TAB is best, go and open within few mins, will be able to login instantly. 🙂

Recently I found a very good zero balance account and sadly there wasn't any post about it on TechnoFino. So, I thought of making a post on it.

Canara Bank Aspire Savings Account
  • Zero Balance Account
  • Free Rupay Platinum Debit Card
  • Free SMS
  • Free Cheque Book
  • 20% discount on Amazon Bill Payment
  • Free Annual Swiggy One Lite Subscription
  • Free Annual Gaana Subscription
  • Rs 250 off on min 2 tickets on BookMyShow
  • Airport Lounge Access through Rupay Platinum Debit Card.
  • Can be opened both Online and Offline
  • Other benefits like free courses if you maintain AMB of Rs 5000, no compulsion to avail it.
  • Non Maintenance charges will be applicable only if you avail any course.
  • Account can later be upgraded to any other savings or salary account.

ServicesFeatures
EligibilityAll Resident individuals in the age group 18-28 years
Minimum balance requirementNil (If course not availed from Coursera)
QAB Rs. 5000/- (If course availed from Coursera)
SMS AlertsFree
Debit cardRupay Platinum Millennial Card
Mobile Banking/Internet BankingAvailable
NEFT/RTGS/IMPS/UPI/DDAvailable
Debit Card Issuance chargeNil
AMC of Debit CardNil until the age of 28
Cheque book25 leaves free per annum free
Personal Accident InsuranceSelfRs. 6 lakhs (card based* + Cancare policy)
SpouseRs. 2 lakhs (Cancare Policy)
Air Accident InsuranceSelfRs.8 Lakhs (Cancare Policy)
SpouseRs.4 Lakhs (Cancare Policy)
Baggage InsuranceRs. 25,000/- (Cancare Policy)
Purchase Protection CoverRs. 25,000/- (Cancare Policy)
Non-Maintenance of QAB chargesNil (If course not availed from Coursera)
Up to Rs. 250/- (If course availed from Coursera)
Free certificate course from CourseraMaximum of two courses subject to terms and conditions
ROI concession for Education LoanAdditional 0.50% concession over and above the existing ROI if any, for fresh education loan for customers Rs. 5000/- QAB. (Education loan sanctioned on or after opening of Canara Aspire account will be eligible for ROI concession)
Account PortabilityFromFrom all accounts
To
  • Anytime to Premium Payroll Accounts after opening of Account
  • To all other accounts after 1 year of opening the account
Other conditions
  • Only one account per customer can be opened
  • Joint accounts are not allowed
Mode of Account OpeningCPH, Tab Banking, Online Account Opening through VCIP, Aadhar based A/c opening, Diya, KIOSK and through any other digital channels
Free ATM card access in our branch ATM per month5 Transactions (Financial + Non-Financial)
Free ATM card access in other bank ATM per month3 at metro and 5 at other centres
ATM Cash Withdrawal LimitRs.1,00,000/-
POS LimitRs.5,00,000/-
Account closure charges
(From 14 days till one year)
Rs. 500/- + GST (If course not availed from Coursera)
Rs. 1000/- + GST (If course availed from Coursera)

Offer Details:

Brand
Offer
AmazonFlat 20% off up to INR 100; Min purchase- INR 129; every Friday, once a month
Gaana SubscriptionAnnual membership
Swiggy One liteAnnual membership (yearly 4 quarterly vouchers, effectively annual subscription)
Book My ShowFlat Rs. 250 off on minimum purchase of 2 movie tickets once per month
Lounge2 Complementary domestic visits per quarter and 2 Complementary international visits per year – The list of participating lounges is available in Rupay website https://www.rupay.co.in/
PAICover up to INR 2 lakhs

For more details: https://www.canarabank.com/pages/Canara-aspire

An overall good zero balance savings account to consider.

Account Opening Link: https://www.canarabank.com/pages/online-account-opening

You will get option to choose account variant after mobile and email verification.
Can we take additional rupay select Debit card(paid)?

Back