• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Canara Bank Aspire Savings Account (Zero Balance for 18 - 28 Years Age group)

I don't understand what's going on. I completed the Video KYC this morning, and the agent said the details would arrive in 1 hour. So far, no details have come. When I opened the Video KYC link again, it says:
" 1000027082.webp Video Session for Canara SB Select has already been approved"
But I had chosen the Aspire account. And during the Video KYC, I confirmed with the agent if it was indeed the Aspire account, and they said yes.
Now I'm thinking I opened the account for nothing.

I don't understand what's going on. I completed the Video KYC this morning, and the agent said the details would arrive in 1 hour. So far, no details have come. When I opened the Video KYC link again, it says:
"View attachment 72109Video Session for Canara SB Select has already been approved"
But I had chosen the Aspire account. And during the Video KYC, I confirmed with the agent if it was indeed the Aspire account, and they said yes.
Now I'm thinking I opened the account for nothing.
Ye toh aapke sath dhoka huwa hai 😐
SB select A/c mein toh AMB ka requirement hai 🥴

Screenshot wagera leke rakhe hain kya? Kuch bhi Aspire related?

Vkyc ka data to rehta hoga na. Jab banking ombudsman me dalunga tb pata lagega unko.
Data unke pass hai, RBI ke pass access nahi...kaise bhi present kar sakta hai 😬 and u know RBI takes decision, usually.

Hope aapke favour mein sab kuch ho 🤞

Data unke pass hai, RBI ke pass access nahi...kaise bhi present kar sakta hai 😬 and u know RBI takes decision, usually.

Hope aapke favour mein sab kuch ho 🤞
Wo edit nai ho sakta na. Isiliye maine vkyc karte time pucha usse aspire account hi hai na she said aapne choose Kiya hoga wahi hoga fir boli ha aspire hi hai.

Wo edit nai ho sakta na. Isiliye maine vkyc karte time pucha usse aspire account hi hai na she said aapne choose Kiya hoga wahi hoga fir boli ha aspire hi hai.
An update - A short while ago, I received a message with the Account Number. Then I registered through the Canara ai1 app and set up UPI. All authentications were done through the Aadhar card. And when I checked the Account Variant on WhatsApp, it's showing Canara Aspire.

An update - A short while ago, I received a message with the Account Number. Then I registered through the Canara ai1 app and set up UPI. All authentications were done through the Aadhar card. And when I checked the Account Variant on WhatsApp, it's showing Canara Aspire.
Yes Canara nahsha kar rakha hai kya...
Chaliye acha huwa then Aspire hi hai🤞

Have you complaint about it or they automatically called you?
My hypothesis:

I think on asking to share about the experience of VKYC, he replied the disappointment by quoting, this is 1st bank who is checking ITR.

She could be new joinee, later on talking to senior/s or researching about the requirement of VKYC, she might have thought that she had mistaken by asking it, which may lead to bring complaint against her.

That's why, she said sorry.

Back