• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Canara Bank Aspire Savings Account (Zero Balance for 18 - 28 Years Age group)

An update - A short while ago, I received a message with the Account Number. Then I registered through the Canara ai1 app and set up UPI. All authentications were done through the Aadhar card. And when I checked the Account Variant on WhatsApp, it's showing Canara Aspire.
Can you please share the WhatsApp number of canara bank

A government bank will truly remain a government bank no matter what the government does. Today, I went to a Canara Bank branch to deposit money. After depositing the money, I asked for the passbook. The clerk asked when I opened the account, and I said just yesterday. Then he asked how, and I said through the website. He then asked how again, and I replied by doing video KYC. He stared at me for 30 seconds.
Then he told his colleague, "This person has opened an online account. They'll need to fill out a form too, right?" The colleague agreed. He then gave me a physical form and told me to fill it out completely, attach Aadhaar and PAN, and gave me a page for photo and signature.
I went to the window and said that during the video KYC, the lady had said I just needed to come to the branch to give a photo and collect the passbook. He replied, "That's fine, but you still need to fill out the form. What if the bank's server goes down and we need to check your details? How would we do that?" He added that the lady knew you'd come to the branch, so we would complete the rest of the process ourselves.
I thought to myself, What a strange man, saying anything he wants." Then I figured since it's a government bank, I might as well fill out the form. Who knows, they might put a stop on the account tomorrow. So I filled out the form, handed it over, and he gave me the passbook.

A government bank will truly remain a government bank no matter what the government does. Today, I went to a Canara Bank branch to deposit money. After depositing the money, I asked for the passbook. The clerk asked when I opened the account, and I said just yesterday. Then he asked how, and I said through the website. He then asked how again, and I replied by doing video KYC. He stared at me for 30 seconds.
Then he told his colleague, "This person has opened an online account. They'll need to fill out a form too, right?" The colleague agreed. He then gave me a physical form and told me to fill it out completely, attach Aadhaar and PAN, and gave me a page for photo and signature.
I went to the window and said that during the video KYC, the lady had said I just needed to come to the branch to give a photo and collect the passbook. He replied, "That's fine, but you still need to fill out the form. What if the bank's server goes down and we need to check your details? How would we do that?" He added that the lady knew you'd come to the branch, so we would complete the rest of the process ourselves.
I thought to myself, What a strange man, saying anything he wants." Then I figured since it's a government bank, I might as well fill out the form. Who knows, they might put a stop on the account tomorrow. So I filled out the form, handed it over, and he gave me the passbook.
no doubt its psu 🙂

Vishudh gundagardi hai ye 😒

Just Completed video kyc. Vkyc process was smooth but bit slow.

Edit: completed video kyc at 4:11 pm.
got ac number and account activated at 4:22 pm.

hmm so fast😆

Last edited:
Weird questions bhi?😬
Mere se bhi thora weird case hua tha
Agent ne college ka id card dekhane ke liye bola . Uska bhi photo liya usne
Uske baad fir maine income me 3-5L dala tha to , he rejected saying ek student ki itni income nhi ho skti hai .
I told him , ki ghr se paise ate rhte hai 3L to credit dikh hi jaega acc me , but he rejected first time and said to edit income details.

Fir 2sri bari me maine 1rs-50k me income dala then successfull hua tha 🤣
But 2nd time , agent did not asked for any college id card 😂

Back