• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Canara Rupay Select credit card

nitinmits

TF Premier
Finally Canara Rupay Select credit card approved with wellness benefits. Card is LTF. Tried to apply online but no pre approved offers available so rejected. Then applied via branch. CIBIL hit done on 30.3.24 and card approved today with 1.50L limit. Delay in approval due to March ending and holidays.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240420_130155_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240420_130155_Gmail.jpg
    279.8 KB · Views: 121
  • Screenshot_20240420_130648_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240420_130648_Chrome.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 119
  • Screenshot_20240420_130816_WPS Office.jpg
    Screenshot_20240420_130816_WPS Office.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 120

TheGuy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I've said this before and I'll say it again ,
some people getting their hands on Super Premium Cards LTF(mostly from HDFC) pushes everyone else to expect nothing less ,
As such cards like Infinia and Regalia Gold are worth the annual fee they charge ,but because certain people have gotten it LTF ,everyone else is pushing for that only and won't accept anything less

But i don't blame anyone for this ,i blame HDFC bank only
100% banks fault. 100% agree with statement.
Fair and (near) uniform practices always bring trust acc to me. Amex sees that annual fee is well compensated. Many banks don't give paid cards LTF eg: IDFC, PSBs, SC, HSBC so there it is all fair. Some banks are already LTF- Federal, AU.

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
100% banks fault. 100% agree with statement.
Fair and (near) uniform practices always bring trust acc to me. Amex sees that annual fee is well compensated. Many banks don't give paid cards LTF eg: IDFC, PSBs, SC, HSBC so there it is all fair. Some banks are already LTF- Federal, AU.
That's why i have huge respect for Amex ,they're are fair and give out benefits for those who are willing to pay for it

HDFC has been most inconsistent in this regard

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Finally Canara Rupay Select credit card approved with wellness benefits. Card is LTF. Tried to apply online but no pre approved offers available so rejected. Then applied via branch. CIBIL hit done on 30.3.24 and card approved today with 1.50L limit. Delay in approval due to March ending and holidays.
Congratulations
Is there any way to apply for canara bank card online?
I don’t have any relationship with them