• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Canara Rupay Select credit card

nitinmits

TF Premier
Finally Canara Rupay Select credit card approved with wellness benefits. Card is LTF. Tried to apply online but no pre approved offers available so rejected. Then applied via branch. CIBIL hit done on 30.3.24 and card approved today with 1.50L limit. Delay in approval due to March ending and holidays.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240420_130155_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240420_130155_Gmail.jpg
    279.8 KB · Views: 122
  • Screenshot_20240420_130648_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240420_130648_Chrome.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 120
  • Screenshot_20240420_130816_WPS Office.jpg
    Screenshot_20240420_130816_WPS Office.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 121

Sahilhenzy

TF Ace
Finally Canara Rupay Select credit card approved with wellness benefits. Card is LTF. Tried to apply online but no pre approved offers available so rejected. Then applied via branch. CIBIL hit done on 30.3.24 and card approved today with 1.50L limit. Delay in approval due to March ending and holidays.
So this confirms that Branch do have authority to approve the application?

It's look like it was approved by the branch itself? What your profile with them?

dexter_greycells

TF Premier
When you say LTF does it mean you don't need to spend 1L p.a.?
As per the T&C, Canara Bank charges an "Inactivity Fee" of Rs 300 for RuPay Platinum CC and 500 for Select CC instead of "Annual Fees" in case you don't use your card for 50k and 1L p.a. respectively.

SonyTom

TF Premier
300 is nominal fee
If it's really 300, you are getting the Rupay Select benefits for ₹300+gst (but isn't it 500+gst for Rupay Select credit card?).

So it's better than getting a Rupay Select DC. The cheapest one that is now super hot on TF being Jan SFB Rupay Select DC having ₹499+gst.

Canara Bank Rupay Select DC is 1000+gst

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I don't disagree at all and I admire people like you. It is just that people like you (and me) who believe in paying a fair price for a service are a minority though. Every other thread on TF is about how to get some premium card LTF using tricks, escalations and threats because someone else on TF managed to get it LTF.
I've said this before and I'll say it again ,
some people getting their hands on Super Premium Cards LTF(mostly from HDFC) pushes everyone else to expect nothing less ,
As such cards like Infinia and Regalia Gold are worth the annual fee they charge ,but because certain people have gotten it LTF ,everyone else is pushing for that only and won't accept anything less

But i don't blame anyone for this ,i blame HDFC bank only

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
If it's really 300, you are getting the Rupay Select benefits for ₹300+gst (but isn't it 500+gst for Rupay Select credit card?).

So it's better than getting a Rupay Select DC. The cheapest one that is now super hot on TF being Jan SFB Rupay Select DC having ₹499+gst.

Canara Bank Rupay Select DC is 1000+gst
Yeah but getting debit cards from canara is much easier then getting credit card