• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Cancel your Current HDFC card and get a better card on C2C - Possibilities

BRB

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I'm currently holding a Moneyback + card and Tata Neu + LTF card from HDFC. The moneyback + was received recently as an upgrade from the Moneyback card which was pre approved more than a year back as I was an HDFC savings account holder.

When I got the card, the limit was just 27k and later after 7,8 months they increased the limit to 40k and that's when I took the Tata Neu + card on shared limit for the Rupay capabilities.

I've been wanting to get Millennia or a better card from HDFC and while the option for the Moneyback + as an Upgrade to my old Moneyback card, I mailed the customer service team asking to provide Millennia is the upgrade which they had refused.

So recently I was thinking of getting Millennia or some better card from HDFC as C2C as I have Flipkart Axis with 1.65 Lakhs limit and SBI Prime with 1.90 Lakhs limit.

So my question now is, is it possible to keep the TATA Neu as I need the Rupay card, and cancel the Moneyback + and apply for another core HDFC card as C2C.
Anybody having knowledge regarding the same could suggest me how to proceed further?

After cancelling the card how long do I have to wait to apply again?

I was holding for HDFC Millennia and Applied for Virtual UPI card when it was available. As i am holding 2 cards from HDFC i am unable to apply another card.

Planning to close the UPI card.

i am also having the same question, Having Regalia First and applied for Tata neu infinity (shared limit of 3.8l), both of them are not LTF, i ve mailed HDFC to convert tata neu to infinity, seems like they ll convert it as LTF, got a reply stating that they ll convert after some consideration within a week,

I am a HDFC preffered customer, looking for LTF DCP or Regalia, using C2C as i ve APay wih 6l limit

@cardguy
@ssrahul96

Let me share what my RM asked me( I had asked him for a friend having paid Regalia). RM asked to cancel the regalia and after a week he can apply for DCB LTF( my friend was also requesting for upgrade to Imperia from preferred through him simultaneously). He said after Imperia upgrade , offline application can help. Currently upgrades are very difficult.

My opinion...check with RM... and follow this. It should work.

Not sure if I should go ahead an cancel my Moneyback+ with 40k limit and try to get another card on C2C with SBI card or Axis having limit more than 2 Lakhs. Any suggestions guys?

Back