• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regalia How to get LTF HDFC card on C2C basis?

nknaveen457

TF Buzz
Hi All,

i recently learnt in this forum that we may get LTF card on C2C basis? I have 8 active cards but i have never got any card on C2C so i'm unaware about the procedure.

I currently don't have any good HDFC card and want to get one good LTF HDFC card - regalia and above. My highest credit limit currently is on my ICICI MakeMyTrip Signature card which has limit of 6,40,000/- . Is it possible to get the HDFC LTF card on this basis?

Can someone please explain the process if it is possible?

kanjilal

TF Buzz
Source of the above information? Anyone can apply. I am having axis with 15l limit but in hdfc it's only 1.3l and money-back+. Any option to close and reapply for better card
Source - HDFC Bank Mumbai Branch (i myself have applied)

Close your hdfc card and apply with axis 15L coz afaik they don’t entertain HDFC cc customers for this.

Try for infinia/dcb if willing to pay fees otherwise free cards are in the above list.

cardio_guy

TF Ace
Also I wanted to ask what are the chances of applying through branch if you don't have a savings account with hdfc of any kind? Could I just walk into HDFC branch, ask for the credit card executive (provided that the branch have one) and walk out with an application? Or would they deny me this service because I don't have savings account with them?
It's difficult to get it like that. Once you enter a branch they mostly push you to open an account. Or if you just want cc, they will ask you all sort of documents like 6 months salary slip and 3 month CC statement even for C2C.

zephyr0

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Has anyone managed to get Regalia Gold LTF? I applied for Regalia Gold but during the verification process when I insisted on getting an LTF card, they put my card processing on hold.

Lobogris

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Friend with 3L limit on his apay card applied around the same time I applied using my SBI simplyclick with 1.3L limit. He got moneyback+ with 50k limit and I got Millennia with 94k limit. So...............
And I provided Apay with 8 lakh limit as the agent said Apay is the best and was declined. This was about 18 months ago. Cibil was 800.

Lobogris

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
ohh. Maybe they are as useless as the ones from outside. They also probably don't know what hdfc values more.
Well anyway, the choice was between ICICI MMT or Amazon Pay which both were 8 lakhs or IDFC Wealth which then was around 18 lakhs. He said they didn't accept IDFC. Other cards I had had a lower limit. Perhaps I should have used SBI.

vasuvk98

TF Buzz
Hi! I don't have any account with HDFC. Is it possible to apply for c4c through nearby branch? Any other procedure to be followed?

These are the cards that I hold and their limits.

1000060510.png

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
Hi! I don't have any account with HDFC. Is it possible to apply for c4c through nearby branch? Any other procedure to be followed?

These are the cards that I hold and their limits.

1000060510.png
yes you can apply c2c evenif you don't have hdfc ac

as for docs, you will need aadhar+pan+last 3 months cc statement all physical copy attessted

personal advice - don't use icici cards

maybe try with federal bank as you have highest limit in federal bank

vasuvk98

TF Buzz
yes you can apply c2c evenif you don't have hdfc ac

as for docs, you will need aadhar+pan+last 3 months cc statement all physical copy attessted

personal advice - don't use icici cards

maybe try with federal bank as you have highest limit in federal bank
Thank you for your inputs. I'll try with Federal bank itself.

statusquo

TF Select
Would Citi work for C2C? I've got a very old (10 years maybe) Citi PremierMiles with 5.9L limit, and an Axis Atlas with 10L limit. However, the Atlas is only 1 month old, so not sure if I should give it's statement