• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regalia How to get LTF HDFC card on C2C basis?

nknaveen457

TF Buzz
Hi All,

i recently learnt in this forum that we may get LTF card on C2C basis? I have 8 active cards but i have never got any card on C2C so i'm unaware about the procedure.

I currently don't have any good HDFC card and want to get one good LTF HDFC card - regalia and above. My highest credit limit currently is on my ICICI MakeMyTrip Signature card which has limit of 6,40,000/- . Is it possible to get the HDFC LTF card on this basis?

Can someone please explain the process if it is possible?

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
@4uziaul Sirji meri bhi ek duvidha solve Karo.. i have DCB LTF under Alumni program.. i want to get a floater card like regalia or regalia gold.. so that in future usko infinia Kara saku.. without loosing DCB... what should I do to get regalia or regalia gold along with DCB
Agar limit achi khasi hai toh split kar ke ho sakta hai lekin phir HDFC sahab ka mood pe bhi sab depend karta hai 🤣

knight

TF Ace
Friend with 3L limit on his apay card applied around the same time I applied using my SBI simplyclick with 1.3L limit. He got moneyback+ with 50k limit and I got Millennia with 94k limit. So...............
both cards were issued LTF??
Any prior relation with HDFC? account or CC?

gamersgzb

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Besharam bano aur piche pad jao 🤣
iski shuruwat mail daal kar karni padegi kya ??.. ki i am not able to use the card much as there are limited POS which supports diners.. so please assign a floater card...... limit 7.7 L hai.. dusre card mei 1-2 Lakh limit bi de de isme se nikal kar mujhe to chalega.. bas DCB band nahi hona chahiye..

Shubham Yadav

TF Legend
iski shuruwat mail daal kar karni padegi kya ??.. ki i am not able to use the card much as there are limited POS which supports diners.. so please assign a floater card...... limit 7.7 L hai.. dusre card mei 1-2 Lakh limit bi de de isme se nikal kar mujhe to chalega.. bas DCB band nahi hona chahiye..
phir toh pura details se likhna ki DCB band nhi karna also i need a floater card. mail mai apne HDFC relationship k baare mai likhna thoda vajan padega

kredit

TF Buzz
Could I apply for DCB upgrade under their 8 yr after degree with fixed limit option? Or even that is not possible?

This gentleman with over 8 years after graduation easily got upgraded to DCB Alumni even with lower limit. You should definitely give it a try.

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
i have
1. icici amazon and mmt both with 4.2 L
2. axis flipkart, airtel (+kiwi,iocl) - 2.52 L
3. amex mrcc - 1.79L
4. sbi vistara prime (+2) - 1.50 L
5. indus legand - 4 L

also have other cards, but some of them are new cards and others have low limits

recently closed all hdfc cards,now thinking to apply c2c
i want higher vairent cards (not millinea) - talked to different branch, branch guy talk to some agent on phone, agent said you can apply regalia easily..

my doubt is can i get regalia gold without using icici and indus card, agent said you should use icici card but as all people here said with icici most of the time limits are too less..
as far as i know we need atleast 3L limits for regalia..

i am thinking to apply with axis card but limit is less than 3L, will that be ok for regalia gold ?

insight

TF Ace
@4uziaul Sirji meri bhi ek duvidha solve Karo.. i have DCB LTF under Alumni program.. i want to get a floater card like regalia or regalia gold.. so that in future usko infinia Kara saku.. without loosing DCB... what should I do to get regalia or regalia gold along with DCB
Floater Card :) you mean a Placeholder for "future" upgrade?
I used apay icici with 5L limit fof C2C got regalia LTF with 4.2L limit..
Ya branch through
City/ Area? Just to gauge is something unique at your end.
5. indus legand - 4 L
Is IndusInd also "low" in HDFC eyes like ICICI?