• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regalia How to get LTF HDFC card on C2C basis?

nknaveen457

TF Buzz
Hi All,

i recently learnt in this forum that we may get LTF card on C2C basis? I have 8 active cards but i have never got any card on C2C so i'm unaware about the procedure.

I currently don't have any good HDFC card and want to get one good LTF HDFC card - regalia and above. My highest credit limit currently is on my ICICI MakeMyTrip Signature card which has limit of 6,40,000/- . Is it possible to get the HDFC LTF card on this basis?

Can someone please explain the process if it is possible?

elite34700

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If you use C2C max you can get is a regalia with 3L limit. Contact your branch for more information. Also, there are multiple ways to convert regalia and below cards to LTF using smart pay. Search in the forum and you’ll get a relevant thread posted by @TechnoFino .

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Hi All,

i recently learnt in this forum that we may get LTF card on C2C basis? I have 8 active cards but i have never got any card on C2C so i'm unaware about the procedure.

I currently don't have any good HDFC card and want to get one good LTF HDFC card - regalia and above. My highest credit limit currently is on my ICICI MakeMyTrip Signature card which has limit of 6,40,000/- . Is it possible to get the HDFC LTF card on this basis?

Can someone please explain the process if it is possible?
Don't use icici for c2c with hdfc. They will give limit in thousands and trashback+. Use axis, amex, sbi if possible.

Pankhuri

TF Ace
Nearest branch guys are dumb in my area. They are asking Income proofs for a regular 10k account as well. And don't have any credit card executive in branch. How to proceed then?
Next branch. Also some branches have only 1 or 2 credit card executive b/w many branches. If that's the case in this branch then the best bet would be to ask for their contact number and plan a meet when they visit the branch.

Pankhuri

TF Ace
Next Branch. 🤣 There is no other way.
Also I wanted to ask what are the chances of applying through branch if you don't have a savings account with hdfc of any kind? Could I just walk into HDFC branch, ask for the credit card executive (provided that the branch have one) and walk out with an application? Or would they deny me this service because I don't have savings account with them?

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Also I wanted to ask what are the chances of applying through branch if you don't have a savings account with hdfc of any kind? Could I just walk into HDFC branch, ask for the credit card executive (provided that the branch have one) and walk out with an application? Or would they deny me this service because I don't have savings account with them?
They can't prevent you from applying; you can apply directly. Currently, you've only suggested obtaining the contact number of the employee who handles credit card applications. Simply do that, and they will assist you, even they have monthly targets to meet. 🤣

tappukepapa

TF Premier
Ohh, I thought you wanted to open a a/c as well, as you mentioned 10k regular a/c.
I first asked them for CC executive, they don't have any. Then later asked them for savings account (to get CC via Account), but they asked income proofs for account opening and salary slips as well. Online, they don't ask any of these things for account opening, but it seems useless to dump money just for credit card.