• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Cancellation of AMEX application

How do I cancel my existing AMEX application. I didnt know about the referral option and had applied it directly over the website. Kindly help

Yeah sure, you also 'milked' ShamX 500% too. There is no limit to hallucinating.
Sure. Cry and spread your toxicity somewhere else. Poor little brat didn't get a card that matches his use case so he feels the problem is with the card and will now get offended and endlessly fight with anyone who has had a totally contrary experience.

Last edited:
That some burn for amex right there, its rare but that must have hurt amex if they read this :ROFLMAO:
I would love them to read this. Especially their senior management. I won't be surprised if Stephen Squeri is found using Axis Magnus :D ShamX is the only card rejected by merchants in building 8c, DLF Cybercity, Gurgaon - their registered Indian office:ROFLMAO:

You can witness ShamX employees taking out their Visa/Mastercard/Rupay/Diners cards to pay while the ShamX id card hanged on their necks :ROFLMAO: Not sure how the old CEO lived with it

Last edited by a moderator:
Back