• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Cancelled Axis Flipkart Card today. Who else did the same?

I thought its redundant to SBI CB card.
Could've used your username instead of redundant
No mate, it has its own charm especially being LTF.
What happens when SBI alters it's cashback program??
+1

I don't even remember where my card is exactly in my drawer but couldn't care less as card details are saved in amzn and imobile

Amazon Pay ICICI CC Cancel
View attachment 22913
I get the same benefit on SBI CB, instead of having redundant cards i cancelled it.
No mate, it has its own charm especially being LTF.
What happens when SBI alters it's cashback progra

+1

I don't even remember where my card is exactly in my drawer but couldn't care less as card details are saved in amzn and imobile
I will get it back again if SBI CB is devalued.

• Hehe
Reactions: Rkr

+1

You are not missing it anyway as it has one of cheapest look of any CC made of very poor quality plastic. It is actually shame to show this card.. Inspite of this, this should be one of the must in one's CC armoury, in my view

I get the same benefit on SBI CB, instead of having redundant cards i cancelled it.

I will get it back again if SBI CB is devalued.
Do you keep doing this for every CC? as every CC t&c changes at some point of time.

Another thing is, you will look credit hungry in the eyes of Credit bureaus and banks as you keep opening and closing these CC accounts..

This is a long game..

Don't bother about whether it is redundant or not in the case of LTF cards.. You can always cancel it in future if you really think it is useless as it doesn't cost you anything now..

Last edited:
Do you keep doing this for every CC? as every CC t&c changes at some point of time.

Another thing is, you will look credit hungry in the eyes of Credit bureaus and banks as you keep opening and closing these CC accounts..

This is a long game..

Don't bother about whether it is redundant or not in the case of LTF cards.. You can always cancel it in future if you really think it is useless as it doesn't cost you anything now..
Agree. but its not about LTF that i look for always. I have many cards to manage. I cancel the ones which does not offer me anything extra than what i already have. been using CC since 2008 have cancelled so many, took so many seldom my credit score has moved. I only keep the relevant cards that offer best benefits whether they are LTF or not is irrelevant. I have HDFC Regalia gold LTF(12 lounge access), Amex MRCC for other spends, Kotak PVR gold (chargeable 500rs but i get 2 movie tickets/month), Airtel axis ( savings on PP bills and income tax), Axis My zone LTF - Swiggy discount, BoB CMA One card LTF for rupay UPI transactions and SBI CB card for online spends.

Agree. but its not about LTF that i look for always. I have many cards to manage. I cancel the ones which does not offer me anything extra than what i already have. been using CC since 2008 have cancelled so many, took so many seldom my credit score has moved. I only keep the relevant cards that offer best benefits whether they are LTF or not is irrelevant. I have HDFC Regalia gold LTF(12 lounge access), Amex MRCC for other spends, Kotak PVR gold (chargeable 500rs but i get 2 movie tickets/month), Airtel axis ( savings on PP bills and income tax), Axis My zone LTF - Swiggy discount, BoB CMA One card LTF for rupay UPI transactions and SBI CB card for online spends.
Fair enough..you have a big armoury to maintain and it seems you are a pro at it
The above were my views in general..
You got a good collection out there however in my ideal collection APAY will have a place.
YMMV

Last edited:
I have cancel my flipkart 2 days back, but for month of july i have received the cashback of around 500 in the statement.
After closing the card, will i get that cashback?

I have cancel my flipkart 2 days back, but for month of july i have received the cashback of around 500 in the statement.
After closing the card, will i get that cashback?
Yes, definitely. Please check for my previous posts you will find the details

Back