• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Cashback on HDFC millennia debit card

Hi,
So recently I opened an HDFC Bank Ac for my father and got a Millennia Debit Card in the instant kit...
Will I get cashback for making CC bill payments using this Debit Card?...If yes then how?

CardTox

TF Premier
You can pay third party bank credit card bills on HDFC BillPay and get cashback upto 400 (1%).
Else, if you want to pay HDFC credit card bills, either load amount to wallet and get cashback upto 1% (Again monthly capped to 400 overall).
I have heard people getting 2.5% cashback for bills paid through MobiKwik. I personally haven't tried.
On mobikwik, its only 1%, also on cheq 1%.... better load money to paytm or amazon, and then pay the bill... or simplest to get 2.5% to use the card through amazon+airtel full kyc saving account using this millennia db.... best if the amount bill is below 16k.

leonneel

TF Premier
On mobikwik, its only 1%, also on cheq 1%.... better load money to paytm or amazon, and then pay the bill... or simplest to get 2.5% to use the card through amazon+airtel full kyc saving account using this millennia db.... best if the amount bill is below 16k.
Whats the process for amazon+airtel full kyc savings acct trick?

ascalon

TF Neo
How can the Millenia DC ₹400 cashback be optimized on Smartbuy/Gyftr vouchers for Amazon Pay Gift Card?

According to the millenia dc webpage, theres : "5% CashBack points on shopping via PayZapp and SmartBuy"
and according to gyftr apay gc page, theres: "Get discounts on Amazon Pay Gift Card using HDFC Credit & Debit Card. Get up to 5x Reward Points on Select Credit cards & 5% cashback on Credit & Debit Cards"
So does this mean if I buy ₹4000 worth apay gc (for ₹4059 due to processing fee on gyftr), I would get 5% millenia cb + 5% gyftr cb = ₹400 cb/month?

Or am I missing something here?

Ss2okkk

TF Buzz
How can the Millenia DC ₹400 cashback be optimized on Smartbuy/Gyftr vouchers for Amazon Pay Gift Card?

According to the millenia dc webpage, theres : "5% CashBack points on shopping via PayZapp and SmartBuy"
and according to gyftr apay gc page, theres: "Get discounts on Amazon Pay Gift Card using HDFC Credit & Debit Card. Get up to 5x Reward Points on Select Credit cards & 5% cashback on Credit & Debit Cards"
So does this mean if I buy ₹4000 worth apay gc (for ₹4059 due to processing fee on gyftr), I would get 5% millenia cb + 5% gyftr cb = ₹400 cb/month?

have you got the answer to your question? I have the same doubt

jb007

TF Buzz

On webpage mentioned that 5%cashback points via shopping is same which is mentioned on gyftr too. So on Purchasing 4000/- gyftr you will entitled to 5%cb only for Millenia debit card. I have tried this and received only 5%cash point while in credit card, you will get 5% cashback as statement credit directly.

varun__goel_

TF Legend
I know. I meant currently I don't have account but going to make.
If you want Millenia DC, open regular savings account online. By default you will receive it. You will be charged joining fees. Further to get waived from nxt yr, fund your account more than 1L, go to your branch ask for classic upgrade. Ask them to trigger sms

gobsy

TF Premier
If you want Millenia DC, open regular savings account online. By default you will receive it. You will be charged joining fees. Further to get waived from nxt yr, fund your account more than 1L, go to your branch ask for classic upgrade. Ask them to trigger sms
You mean saving max account with 25000 mab or savings account with 10000 mab? Will I get millenia or any other debit card? Do I have to apply for upgrade from net banking portal?