• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Cashback on HDFC millennia debit card

Hi,
So recently I opened an HDFC Bank Ac for my father and got a Millennia Debit Card in the instant kit...
Will I get cashback for making CC bill payments using this Debit Card?...If yes then how?

How can the Millenia DC ₹400 cashback be optimized on Smartbuy/Gyftr vouchers for Amazon Pay Gift Card?

According to the millenia dc webpage, theres : "5% CashBack points on shopping via PayZapp and SmartBuy"
and according to gyftr apay gc page, theres: "Get discounts on Amazon Pay Gift Card using HDFC Credit & Debit Card. Get up to 5x Reward Points on Select Credit cards & 5% cashback on Credit & Debit Cards"
So does this mean if I buy ₹4000 worth apay gc (for ₹4059 due to processing fee on gyftr), I would get 5% millenia cb + 5% gyftr cb = ₹400 cb/month?

Or am I missing something here?
Yes for Rs. 4000/- Amazon GC purchase through SmartBuy Gyftr using Millenia DC you will receive 10% cashback in total. 5% cb will be for using the Millenia Card which will get credited after 90days as DC product feature cashback and more 5% cb for SmartBuy Gyftr transaction which will be credited after 90 days as promotional cashback

On webpage mentioned that 5%cashback points via shopping is same which is mentioned on gyftr too. So on Purchasing 4000/- gyftr you will entitled to 5%cb only for Millenia debit card. I have tried this and received only 5%cash point while in credit card, you will get 5% cashback as statement credit directly.
For Millenia DC we get total (5+5)=10% cb
For Millenia CC we get 5% cb

Sorry to divert from the topic but how to get millenia DC for someone with no existing HDFC account? Also any way to make it LTF?
U cannot get a debit card without a savings account
But u can try getting the Millenia Prepaid card. All features as same as Millenia DC, you just have to pre-load the card before doing any transaction. You will find ton u video on this topic on YouTube

Tejo

TF Legend
Are u getting cashback on both cards 700 + 400 ? What are charges ?
One sb with millennia, 5k wala

One current with platinum😅😅😅, 10k wala

( 750+400) x 12. -->> Annual Benefits = ₹9400

500+gst + (250+gst) --> charges == ₹900

₹8500, Again invest for health insurance*

Millennian's warning, need 75k+40k transactions in a month.

@VISHESH_BANSAL
@4uziaul

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Btw HDFC Easyshop platinum DC is better for Cc Bill payment
Better to have and use platinum DC only if CC bills are closer to 75k else Millennia is better

Millennia give CB for any and all transactions upto Rs.400

So, if CC bills aren't there (or around 20/30k only), then rest can be earned by loading money to paytm wallet too (which is not the case with plat)

• Hehe
Reactions: Rkr

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Better to have and use platinum DC only if CC bills are closer to 75k else Millennia is better

Millennia give CB for any and all transactions upto Rs.400

So, if CC bills aren't there (or around 20/30k only), then rest can be earned by loading money to paytm wallet too (which is not the case with plat)
Paytm Blocking Users, not able to add even ₹1 and not even able to pay any type of CC bills.

Paytm can pose any type of restriction on any account what they wish.

Also, even if the bill is less, you get 1 point = ₹1 instant within 2-3 days.

Millenia DC takes ages.

#myopinion.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Paytm Blocking Users, not able to add even ₹1 and not even able to pay any type of CC bills.

Paytm can pose any type of restriction on any account what they wish.

Also, even if the bill is less, you get 1 point = ₹1 instant within 2-3 days.

Millenia DC takes ages.

#myopinion.
3 months wait for cashback is the biggest deal-breaker for Millenia DC. One can't keep a track for txns done 3 months before to check the cashback.