• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

CC bill payment fails on hdfc billpay using platinum DC

Satyarthi

TF Buzz
I Have add ICICI apay and Platinum CC to hdfc bill pay portal and both are verified and enabled. Whenever i tray to pay bill using may hdfc easyshop platinum dc, it fails no matter what amount i pay. But it is always successful when i use to pay using account. Every time i get an email saying "Alert! Your ICICI Bank Credit Card bill payment has been declined on BillPay" and error message is "Your ICICI Bank Credit Card bill of Rs. 10.00 for HGABP171EB0136424045 has been declined on BillPay due to 0399 - 0399 - PBE10002-Transaction not permitted to cardholder.".talked to customer care they say everything is fine with debit card. Any help?

CreditFreak

TF Buzz
Also, is the sms referring to the SBI cards that disappeared from Billpay during the BBPS migration? Anyone who has never added SBI card before but only added it in the last couple of weeks, did you get the SMS?
I added the SBI card last week (I opened account last month). During addition it asked last 4 digit and mobile no. Now I am trying to pay bill through DC. But it is failing.
Is the failure happening for other credit cards or just SBI?

Anil_Singh

TF Ace
I too got the sms from hdfc. Maybe they are sending messages to everyone who registered their sbi cc (previously) in billpay intimating about sbi migrating to bbps. They choose internet explorer for sending sms.

aceventura

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I added the SBI card last week (I opened account last month). During addition it asked last 4 digit and mobile no. Now I am trying to pay bill through DC. But it is failing.
When you view the SBI card in Billpay, does it show Mobile number as well?

Screenshot 2023-10-23 102352.png

CC_Exuberant

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
This problem is with all the card where you need to mention last 4 digits of the card and mobile number. Eg SBI , Kotak .

kjs

TF Premier
I am trying the same since last 15 days after re adding SBI cards as they got removed on its own, but it still doesn't allow me to pay the bill. I have sent email to support & credit card email id about the issue.