• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

CELESTA approved after two times rejected

ajitshukla19

TF Select
I had applied for federal credit card on July 23 and then of Feb 24 both times card got rejected stating location not serviceable.
Tried today - 25/05/24 and it asked only for PAN no. And DOB then asked to select address.
Next screen option to select card variant - Celesta, Imperio and Signet. I had selected Celesta and it shown 10l limit approved . No Kyc and instantly card generated.

Fastest application processed even faster than IDFC

Applied yesterday....asked for my employment details, asked to upload 3 month salary a/c statement and delivery address !!
Experian inquiry was done!!
It'll take upto 7 working days for approval....so I'll wait & watch !!🤞

Applied yesterday....asked for my employment details, asked to upload 3 month salary a/c statement and delivery address !!
Experian inquiry was done!!
It'll take upto 7 working days for approval....so I'll wait & watch !!🤞
I just received a call from Federal Chennai office saying that my application was incomplete as I did no complete vKYC. I told her that I have completed the application successfully & got the application reference no. too....also I already have Federal savings a/c (Fi & Jupiter) maybe thats why no vKYC for me.
To this, she said she'll check and get back to me !!

Back