• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Cheapest ICICI savings account for Rupay platinum DC

Man! I opened account online. And I saw this message "Congratulations you are already elligible for Family 360 account"

No Initial funding was asked.
I still have some questions regarding about the Debit card. But it's a 0 MAB account
From where you opened the account I tried multiple times online but every time after getting my details of step 1 it says I have to visit nearest branch to open account. Can you share the link where you applied or everybody is treating differently by ICICI?

Just information for all,
I wasn't looking for rupay platinum DC, but recently visited ICICI Bank branch in tier 3 city and asked about regular savings account, they asked for IP of 50k and asked to submit request later for rupay DC you want and you will get it as paid.

Just information for all,
I wasn't looking for rupay platinum DC, but recently visited ICICI Bank branch in tier 3 city and asked about regular savings account, they asked for IP of 50k and asked to submit request later for rupay DC you want and you will get it as paid.
Does we need to maintain minimum balance too...like 10 K monthly?

I also got Platinum Visa Debit card.
1. Man is it LTF? (I have privilege Banking)
2. And is Rupay Varient better?
3. How can I get Titanium DC?
All normal/basic ICICI bank Platinum/Titanium Debit Cards are useless but better to apply ICICI RuPay Platinum Debit Card.

You will get 20% upto 100 off on Utility/Mobile recharge on Amazon per month and Swiggy offer 20% upto 100 off per month (only on fridays).

ICICI bank e-com 10% disocunt offers also eligible.

If you have some premium ICICI bank saving account or salary account then card is Life time FREE.

This link takes me to Fees & Charges section on Icici Bank website....
I already know that the Privilege Banking Accounts have been discontinued from incremental sourcing, like the Gold, Titanium Privilege etc . The Privilege Banking Program is essentially the 'Family 360 Banking itself'.

Where is it mentioned that after October they are going to discontinue Family Banking 360 or Privilege Banking Program in the link you shared...

This link takes me to Fees & Charges section on Icici Bank website....
I already know that the Privilege Banking Accounts have been discontinued from incremental sourcing, like the Gold, Titanium Privilege etc . The Privilege Banking Program is essentially the 'Family 360 Banking itself'.

Where is it mentioned that after October they are going to discontinue Family Banking 360 or Privilege Banking Program in the link you shared...
I got personalized email from ICICI bank regarding my gold privileged banking account.

Dear Customer,

To enhance your banking experience and ensure the best services, we keep updating our product offerings.

Your existing Savings Account XX142 will now benefit from the features of a Regular Savings Account. The new features are tailored for greater flexibility and will be available after 30 days from the date of this communication. You can start availing these facilities and services from Oct 05, 2024.

Key features applicable to your account:

• Free monthly limit for cash transactions: 3
• Cheque book charges: Chargeable
• Value added SMS alert facility charges: Chargeable
• Debit Card annual fee: Chargeable
• Minimum Monthly Average Balance requirement: Rs. 10,000.

Click here for the applicable Schedule of Charges for your Regular Savings Account.

For queries or to change your Account variant, visit any ICICI Bank Branch or call our Customer Care.

At present I am holding gold privilege account with 50k mab but according to email received they are changing my account variant to regular savings account due to discontinuation of privilege banking program.
Privilege Banking "Program" is not getting discontinued. It is essentially Family 360 Banking ( they had renamed it in past ).

ICICI Privilege banking program may be getting discontinued and bank converted them to regular savings account from october month onwards.
The Privilege Banking Program is essentially the 'Family 360 Banking itself'.

Gold Privilege Banking is a Savings Account Category. It is NOT a program.
This is exactly why I had asked you to provide the source of your info. But you gave the link to Fees and charges section of the Bank.

Here's a YT video from a guy who had done screen recording before the Privilege Banking Program was renamed to Family 360 >>

Last edited:
Privilege Banking "Program" is not getting discontinued. It is essentially Family 360 Banking ( they had renamed it in past ).

Gold Privilege Banking is a Savings Account Category. It is NOT a program.
This is exactly why I had asked you to provide the source of your info. But you gave the link to Fees and charges section of the Bank.

Here's a YT video from a guy who had done screen recording before the Privilege Banking Program was renamed to Family 360 >>

I already mentioned in my previous post that Family 360 Banking is NOT getting discontinued.
And for your kind information, that youtube video is already 01 year old.

Man! I opened account online. And I saw this message "Congratulations you are already elligible for Family 360 account"

No Initial funding was asked.
I still have some questions regarding about the Debit card. But it's a 0 MAB account
They might have started it recently.... As per I know only 10k account was available previously to be opened.... I was a privilege account holder... Now I can see my imobile app to be orange instead pf purple.. But mab still showing to me as zero

Back