• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Check if you have LTF NEO Rupay offer with AXIS CC & request for Consent SMS

SSV

TF Reserve
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys and Gals

Call CC and ask them to send NEO Rupay card offer SMS to your mobile..
In this SMS you will find whether you have LTF offer or it is a chargeable offer…

When I called them they could not see any LTF offer for me in their system, but when he sent the SMS I could see that it’s in fact LTF and I gave the consent by giving the OTP on that offer link…

This could be useful for someone to have an axis LTF cc without applying for it

SMS will look like below:

1711632210936.png

Last edited:
I think I am the only one who is downgrading Axis Select LTF credit card to Axis Neo RuPay LTF credit card 😂

Haha. -- In my case Axis actually offered it as an "upgrade" to Select !

But I'm curious about this much interest in the Neo CC. What's so special about it, apart from being an easy-to-acquire LTF card and the once-a-month 5% cashback for paying utility bills, and maybe Zomato (as opposed to Swiggy for Select and MyZone)?! Its reward rate is abysmal (10% of Select, and much worse in value terms than even the famed Moneyback)!

AxeHaha. -- In my case Axis actually offered it as an "upgrade" to Select !

But I'm curious about this much interest in the Neo CC. What's so special about it, apart from being an easy-to-acquire LTF card and the once-a-month 5% cashback for paying utility bills, and maybe Zomato (as opposed to Swiggy for Select and MyZone)?! Its reward rate is abysmal (10% of Select, and much worse in value terms than even the famed Moneyback)!
This is not for regular spends.
It is a LTF card with
1) Zomato benefits twice a month
2) 5% off utility bill
3) any online instant discount offer
4) more importantly less likelihood of axes sudden 🪓🪓🪓🪓🪓🪓
:

This is not for regular spends.
It is a LTF card with
1) Zomato benefits twice a month
2) 5% off utility bill
3) any online instant discount offer
4) more importantly less likelihood of axes sudden 🪓🪓🪓🪓🪓🪓
:

Understood. But to me, MyZone appears to be a better card: it satisfies all of the above, except #2 (and Swiggy for Zomato). In mitigation, it has other advantages, like SonyLiv, plus a 4x reward rate.

And I'd never understand surrendering Select in favor of Neo (unless that was a joke)!

Haha. -- In my case Axis actually offered it as an "upgrade" to Select !

Axis Select credit card is no more useful to me. For Swiggy, minimum transaction amount to avail Rs 200 off has been increased to Rs 1000, no more BMS offer, Rs 50k spends required in previous quarter for lounge access and for Big Basket offer, minimum transaction amount has been increased to Rs 3000. So overall this card has become useless for me and I have taken Neo card only for Zomato offer. If Axis devalues Neo card for Zomato offer in the future, then I will close Neo credit card.

Since I am a burgundy customer, I can take Select LTF credit card anytime by calling to the Burgundy support. Now this credit card has been massively devalued so for me Select credit card is no more benefecial for my usage pattern.

Same for me too, except that I'm not feeling the pinch of devaluation quite to the same extent since the Select card has anyway been pretty much useless for me from the outset !

* Haven't got a chance to use its lounge access feature so far (the Priority Pass lapsed during Covid).

* I have no use for either BMS or Swiggy (or Golf). :)

* BigBasket would have interested me but for their atrocious on-again-off-again service quality in my town.

* Don't trust Axis to honor their Edge Rewards commitments anymore.

I am still holding on to the Select as my only Axis card (and LTF as well) just for occasional instant discount offers.

Same for me too, except that I'm not feeling the pinch of devaluation quite to the same extent since the Select card has anyway been pretty much useless for me from the outset !

* Haven't got a chance to use its lounge access feature so far.

* I have no use for either BMS or Swiggy (or Golf). :)

* BigBasket would have interested me but for their atrocious on-again off-again service quality in my town.

* Don't trust Axis to honor their Edge Rewards commitments anymore.

I am still holding on to the Select as my only Axis card (and LTF as well) just for occasional instant discount offers.
If you only want an Axis credit card for instant discount offers then Axis Neo or My Zone RuPay credit card makes more sense because it can also be used on UPI.

Probably yes, because their t&c contain the following clause "By opting for Axis Bank RuPay Credit Card, your existing card will continue to remain active".

But as @S S V has suggested, connect to the CC.
Axis Old CC Upgrade terms and conditions

Axis New CC upgrade terms and conditions

They have removed RuPay in the new terms and conditions. So, if you upgrade from any network to RuPay and if they are on the same rewards platform, your existing card will be closed. Even after having four Axis cards, I convinced Axis customer care to send me the Neo RuPay offer link, and this upgrade offer was on my LTF My Zone card. But when I read the terms and conditions, I didn't accept this offer as I don't want to close my My Zone card for Neo RuPay.

Back