• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Check if you have LTF NEO Rupay offer with AXIS CC & request for Consent SMS

SSV

TF Reserve
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys and Gals

Call CC and ask them to send NEO Rupay card offer SMS to your mobile..
In this SMS you will find whether you have LTF offer or it is a chargeable offer…

When I called them they could not see any LTF offer for me in their system, but when he sent the SMS I could see that it’s in fact LTF and I gave the consent by giving the OTP on that offer link…

This could be useful for someone to have an axis LTF cc without applying for it

SMS will look like below:

1711632210936.png

Last edited:
@S S V I had recently applied for the Neo LTF card. It seems to be MasterCard network as indicated in the app - yet to receive it.
Should I wait for few months and then get this converted to Rupay? Or try it immediately?
And would this even work - I mean this seems to be more of a network change rather than a card upgrade..

Edit: This is my 3rd Axis card btw, FK and Airtel being the other ones.
DOnt activate the card .. or call and cancel the card.
Tell the reason you want it on Rupay.. if they convert okay, otherwise close the card and apply later..

Note: you can keep NEO LTF MC also, there will be no difference between Rupay and MC..
and this is not a great RUPAY card also..
for me, Kotak Myntra Rupay and Tata Neu Rupay cards are good Rupay cards..

Thanks @S S V ,

Me and one more family person got it processed today. Exact same process, neat and clean.

Asked him to send Neo Rupay SMS... he said no such thing exists... Instead he can process it from his side & it will be LTF.
Gave him my existing card last 4 digits, current address & then I received SMS with consent link. It was received late, hence expired.

We tried it again, it clearly showed 0 JF/AF and 36% int rate. Entered OTP and agent told me last 4 digits of the card.
I can see Neo card on Rupay network in app. Need to wait for delivery !

Last, time I had turned off, UPI went through.

But now they have introduced "card lock/unlock feature".

So try and update here.
I had both off and txn were declined stating risk policy. I turned the txn on and went through on the same merchant. So was confirming for the same

The card isn't delivered so can't access that lock feature

Thanks. Called them and the lady told me that the card would be paid, I told her to apply regardless. The SMS and the link both say that there will be no joining or annual charges. I have taken screenshots just in case.

Excellent..
So what happened in the conversation?
i just asked him , if there is any upgrade offer on my Flipkart cc , he said there is Neo ltf offer , and started telling rewards structure as usual, so i gave consent and otp And that's it. Virtual card got generated in few minutes. Limit will be shared.
Thanks Again 🌚

I had both off and txn were declined stating risk policy. I turned the txn on and went through on the same merchant. So was confirming for the same

The card isn't delivered so can't access that lock feature
You can unlock the card anytime. No need to wait for card delivery. Open Axis Bank WhatsApp Banking --> Credit Card Services --> Manage Limit --> Enable Online Transactions --> Enter OTP. Your credit card will activate instantly without the need of Activation Code.

You can unlock the card anytime. No need to wait for card delivery. Open Axis Bank WhatsApp Banking --> Credit Card Services --> Manage Limit --> Enable Online Transactions --> Enter OTP. Your credit card will activate instantly without the need of Activation Code.
Yes, I know
I have done that as specifically mentioned in my post that I turned on the txns, and after that the payment was successful

But I keep all the txns off all the time on my cards, and only enable it when I have to use it.

So was asking if I have to keep online txns on for UPI payments in Axis. And if that's the case, then it is a big drawback for me

If anyone is aware about this please confirm the same......

Yes, I know
I have done that as specifically mentioned in my post that I turned on the txns, and after that the payment was successful

But I keep all the txns off all the time on my cards, and only enable it when I have to use it.

So was asking if I have to keep online txns on for UPI payments in Axis. And if that's the case, then it is a big drawback for me

If anyone is aware about this please confirm the same......
For Online UPI Transactions, I once tried without enabling Online Transactions but it got declined. I do not remember the bank name may be it was Kotak or SBI. So everytime I want to do UPI transactions online through RuPay credit card, I enable Online Transactions just to be on a safer side. However, for Offline QR Scan and Pay UPI transactions through RuPay credit card, I enable only POS transactions.

I guess he was talking about card block/unblock feature which is available in app. In app features can only be accessed after card delivery ...
The lock feature can be accessed without the actual need of physical card delivery. I have done that just now. My card got approved today in the evening and I have unlocked the card and also did the first transaction.

Back