• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Check if you have LTF NEO Rupay offer with AXIS CC & request for Consent SMS

SSV

TF Reserve
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys and Gals

Call CC and ask them to send NEO Rupay card offer SMS to your mobile..
In this SMS you will find whether you have LTF offer or it is a chargeable offer…

When I called them they could not see any LTF offer for me in their system, but when he sent the SMS I could see that it’s in fact LTF and I gave the consent by giving the OTP on that offer link…

This could be useful for someone to have an axis LTF cc without applying for it

SMS will look like below:

1711632210936.png

Last edited:
Yes... Open Axis Bank WhatsApp Banking --> Credit Card Services --> Manage Limit --> Enable Online Transactions --> Enter OTP. Then goto Axis app, tap on newly issued neo card and it will ask to set card's pin. After that you can lock/unlock card and enable/disable all transactions.
Ohh thanks mate. It worked.😁

I thought app can only be accessed after delivery as it was showing its status as well or asking for activation.

Yes... Open Axis Bank WhatsApp Banking --> Credit Card Services --> Manage Limit --> Enable Online Transactions --> Enter OTP. Then goto Axis app, tap on newly issued neo card and it will ask to set card's pin. After that you can lock/unlock card and enable/disable all transactions.
1000205242.jpg

Doesn't work.

It has worked for me everytime. Have tried it around 5-6 times for my newly issued Axis credit cards in the past.
Why am i not getting this option then? 🤔

How did you apply? Upgrade or downgrade or fresh cc?

I applied via calling cc and then downgraded my Magnus (one of 3 axis cc) to Neo Rupay via consent link.

Why am i not getting this option then? 🤔

How did you apply? Upgrade or downgrade or fresh cc?

I applied via calling cc and then downgraded my Magnus (one of 3 axis cc) to Neo Rupay via consent link.
Try enabling pos. I did multiple times with online, but didn't work, but pos worked. Just enter the OTP and head to axis bank app. And keep axis bank app logged out, while entering OTP in WhatsApp.

For Online UPI Transactions, I once tried without enabling Online Transactions but it got declined. I do not remember the bank name may be it was Kotak or SBI. So everytime I want to do UPI transactions online through RuPay credit card, I enable Online Transactions just to be on a safer side. However, for Offline QR Scan and Pay UPI transactions through RuPay credit card, I enable only POS transactions.
After trying all permutations and combinations, yes we have to turn on online as well as pos txns for UPI payments on Axis CC. A big drawback

Kotak and HDFC are better in these terms. Have all the txns turned off on both of them, and still UPI works smoothly. SBI has now given limits seperately for UPI payments( a very excellent move)

@c
After trying all permutations and combinations, yes we have to turn on online as well as pos txns for UPI payments on Axis CC. A big drawback

Kotak and HDFC are better in these terms. Have all the txns turned off on both of them, and still UPI works smoothly. SBI has now given limits seperately for UPI payments( a very excellent move)
SBI is ahead of everyone. Try luck with icici, I don't know the recent mechanism, but earlier, even if I had every button turned off, UPI would go through.

Back