• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Check if you have LTF NEO Rupay offer with AXIS CC & request for Consent SMS

SSV

TF Reserve
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys and Gals

Call CC and ask them to send NEO Rupay card offer SMS to your mobile..
In this SMS you will find whether you have LTF offer or it is a chargeable offer…

When I called them they could not see any LTF offer for me in their system, but when he sent the SMS I could see that it’s in fact LTF and I gave the consent by giving the OTP on that offer link…

This could be useful for someone to have an axis LTF cc without applying for it

SMS will look like below:

1711632210936.png

Last edited:
Try this once:

Open Axis Bank WhatsApp Banking --> Type 'Hi' --> Main Menu --> Credit Card Services --> Manage Card Limit --> Enter last 4 digits of card --> Domestic Usage --> Transactions --> Enable Online (Ecommerce) Transactions --> Enable Max Limit --> Enter OTP
Works till Enter last 4 digit.
Doesn't show me option of domestic/international/pos anything.
As you can see in already shared screenshot.

Use ivr to generate pin. Strictly. Use pin generation, nothing else.

First I generated pin via ivr, then whatsApp, then Axis Bank app. It worked for me.
Could set pin via calling IVR as you suggested.

Still WhatsApp says same, enter 6 digit activation code. 🤷🏻
Doesn't give me option to enable dom/int/pos.

Mine didn't ask. I generated pin on ivr, enabled online, didn't work, then enabled pos, and it worked.
I tried one transaction just to check, received the transaction OTP as well, but didn't go through.
Got following SMS -
Txn on Axis Bank Credit Card XX4560 has been declined as online usage is not enabled. Enable via Control Center on Axisbank.com/CCUsage or call 18001035577.

Link opens Axis app and calling IVR again gives change pin menu.

I guess I'll have to wait till card delivery.

Back