• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Check if you have LTF NEO Rupay offer with AXIS CC & request for Consent SMS

SSV

TF Reserve
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys and Gals

Call CC and ask them to send NEO Rupay card offer SMS to your mobile..
In this SMS you will find whether you have LTF offer or it is a chargeable offer…

When I called them they could not see any LTF offer for me in their system, but when he sent the SMS I could see that it’s in fact LTF and I gave the consent by giving the OTP on that offer link…

This could be useful for someone to have an axis LTF cc without applying for it

SMS will look like below:

1711632210936.png

Last edited:
Hi SSV,
My question is not about this thread ... i have axis privilege card can u please help me with What is SI to privilege card rewards to get myntra vouchers.
Thank you
The great game of axis is over.
With Samsung infinite u get 30k edge point for 6k join free
If u reddem in multi brand voucher it's 2x so 12k voucher for 6k fees

But since multi brand voucher is going away at 40p

So even if u get si today

To get point credited it will take upto 25-26 of this month ..hence you are late ..
If multi brand voucher remain at 40p after 20 April get si & reddem it .
@DocFixIt .. please give gynan to your Sishya ..
I myself is sishya

Reactions: SSV
The great game of axis is over.
With Samsung infinite u get 30k edge point for 6k join free
If u reddem in multi brand voucher it's 2x so 12k voucher for 6k fees

But since multi brand voucher is going away at 40p

So even if u get si today

To get point credited it will take upto 25-26 of this month ..hence you are late ..
If multi brand voucher remain at 40p after 20 April get si & reddem it .

I myself is sishya
you are LEGEND now ..
😎 😎 😎 😎 😎

If we close a credit card of age 4 yrs, then how many points will get down in CIBIL?? And also as I informed earlier my 4th card got closed automatically before delivery, so that my new card will reflect in CIBIL or not??

Is MYZONE visa to neo rupay downgrade instantly possible??? Because when I contacted the customer care to issue neo rupay card based on MYZONE visa(so that MYZONE will deactivate within 45 days of same reward system), they informed me that it's not possible to generate instantly via call because he said MYZONE visa to neo rupay upgrade/downgrade not possible. He asked me to cancel MYZONE first and after 3 days need to contact customer care to issue neo rupay. Any risk??

Is MYZONE visa to neo rupay downgrade instantly possible??? Because when I contacted the customer care to issue neo rupay card based on MYZONE visa(so that MYZONE will deactivate within 45 days of same reward system), they informed me that it's not possible to generate instantly via call because he said MYZONE visa to neo rupay upgrade/downgrade not possible. He asked me to cancel MYZONE first and after 3 days need to contact customer care to issue neo rupay. Any risk??
@S S V ?? Anyone took neo rupay via call based on MYZONE visa card??

Try for Ltf ..
Or go with retention offer 2500 point

Email them .. don't close .
U will get Ltf

Try for Ltf ..
Or go with retention offer 2500 point

Email them .. don't close .
U will get Ltf
You are mistaken. My MYZONE is LTf. I take neo rupay LTF as my 4th card. But today it closed automatically. So I wish to take neo by closing MYZONE. Should I get neo rupay based on Airtel/flipkart. Any risk??

Back