• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Check if you have LTF NEO Rupay offer with AXIS CC & request for Consent SMS

SSV

TF Reserve
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys and Gals

Call CC and ask them to send NEO Rupay card offer SMS to your mobile..
In this SMS you will find whether you have LTF offer or it is a chargeable offer…

When I called them they could not see any LTF offer for me in their system, but when he sent the SMS I could see that it’s in fact LTF and I gave the consent by giving the OTP on that offer link…

This could be useful for someone to have an axis LTF cc without applying for it

SMS will look like below:

1711632210936.png

Last edited:
Honestly when I started this thread, I thought there may be a very few takers.. reasons being
1) Very basic card with no big rewards / benefits with almost non- existent ER per 200...
2) The SMS consent techinique is an old one and nothing new..

but to my surprise, this thread became a blockbuster , not only here but also on the other forum (DD) where Abhishek posted it giving credits to me.. at that time I was not a memeber of that fourm( but now I sgined up just to see how it is like) ... So overall this NEO LTF Rupay SMS offer became stupendious block buster across online fourms..
I am sure thousands of cards might have been taken in the last week. Axis guys might had been think why this sudden surge for this little baby ..

This started me thinking , this card may be devalued soon to some extent . I hope it is not that much..
But from now on, I am thinking I should not post it publicly any these kind of offers to protect the benefits of any such cards for the larger audience ...
Yeah I took it .kept mum 😁
You posted became " the thing "

I would say people are clueless .now just want Ltf

Who would ignore a LTF card that too from Axis?

After their massive devaluation, I think most of their customers won't be willing to pay AF to them.
For this exact reason I took it and I recommended it .

My current Axis protfolio

1) Myzone LTF
2) Neo LTF
3) Airtel Paid

SB account: SBLBR

Closed
1)Samsung Infinite
2)Privilige
3) FK

I will keep it like this until SBLBR gets devalued .. not going to take any premium / super premium cards in the near future, probably never ...

You might be done this recharge with your ace credit card before devaluation (unlimited cashback)😂😂
Actually NO.

I became actively involved in CC portfolio about 11 months ago..
Before I was just a normal basic CC user ..
I will write that story later... in a speerate thread .. my CC journey in TF before and after ..

Hi Guys and Gals

Call CC and ask them to send NEO Rupay card offer SMS to your mobile..
In this SMS you will find whether you have LTF offer or it is a chargeable offer…

When I called them they could not see any LTF offer for me in their system, but when he sent the SMS I could see that it’s in fact LTF and I gave the consent by giving the OTP on that offer link…

This could be useful for someone to have an axis LTF cc without applying for it

SMS will look like below:

View attachment 47738
Hi bro is this tricks working now or not..

Finally the day has arrived. I would like to inform you that the 4th card get vanished within 24hrs from approval🤣🤣🤣. Will it reflect in my CIBIL as a credit card account?? Axis is too clever
As per the information from executive they stopped issuing 4th in the month of oct2023. So I already expected the closure as it happened for someone else 2-3 days before

Back