• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Check if you have LTF NEO Rupay offer with AXIS CC & request for Consent SMS

SSV

TF Reserve
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys and Gals

Call CC and ask them to send NEO Rupay card offer SMS to your mobile..
In this SMS you will find whether you have LTF offer or it is a chargeable offer…

When I called them they could not see any LTF offer for me in their system, but when he sent the SMS I could see that it’s in fact LTF and I gave the consent by giving the OTP on that offer link…

This could be useful for someone to have an axis LTF cc without applying for it

SMS will look like below:

1711632210936.png

Last edited:
Yesterday, I told about it, first they removed "rewards and benefits" section from the app, now this.

Moreover, my utility payment is dubbed as other debit, after the settlement, I guess I am not getting cashback either.
There is rewards and benefits section for me.
In Feb, when I got the card, the section was not showing for initial few days and later it appeared.

Also for NEO, no reward points is getting added/shown in reward/benefits section .
My last 2 months usage was 2 mobile recharges work 2.4k+ on amazon and zomato orders (3 or 4) of 150-180 price ranges .
Still no ER added.

Yeh thread.
Itna lamba chl gya uff

Lagta hai axis ne futch up kr diya
Honestly when I started this thread, I thought there may be a very few takers.. reasons being
1) Very basic card with no big rewards / benefits with almost non- existent ER per 200...
2) The SMS consent techinique is an old one and nothing new..

but to my surprise, this thread became a blockbuster , not only here but also on the other forum (DD) where Abhishek posted it giving credits to me.. at that time I was not a memeber of that fourm( but now I sgined up just to see how it is like) ... So overall this NEO LTF Rupay SMS offer became stupendious block buster across online fourms..
I am sure thousands of cards might have been taken in the last week. Axis guys might had been think why this sudden surge for this little baby ..

This started me thinking , this card may be devalued soon to some extent . I hope it is not that much..
But from now on, I am thinking I should not post it publicly any these kind of offers to protect the benefits of any such cards for the larger audience ...

Last edited:
5% Instant discount on amazon using Neo card is discontinued?? I couldn't see such offer now.
Yes, I facing the similar issue, 5% is nore more on the designated category (mobile/broadband/DTH).

Earlier they downsized the definition of utility to mobile/broadband/DTH, and now they are gone too.

@S S V Could you please confirm it, are you getting 5% discount?
I am also not seeing any such offers for mobile/BB/DTH in APay..
I dont know what it used to be before ..
May be new FY effect .. they may be refreshing offers / discountinued .. Not sure .
It wont effect me anyway, My mobiles - Jio recahrged until 2027 and airtel until 2025 - Broadband - ACT I take 24 months contract ( pay for 18 get 24 offer) ..

Honestly when I started this thread, I thought there may be a very few interested in this Card.. reasons being
1) Very basic card with no big rewards / benefits with almost non- existent ER per 200...

but to my surprise, this thread became a blkockbuster , not only here but also on the other fofum (DD) where Abhishek posted it giving credits to me.. at that time I was not a memeber of that fourm( but now I sgined up just to see how it is like) ... So overall this NEO LTF Rupay SMS offer became stupendious block buster across online fourm..
I am sure thousands of cards might have been taken in the last week. Axis guys might had been think why this sudden surge for this little baby ..

This started me thinking , this card may be devalued soon to some extent . I hope it is not that much..
But from now on, I am thinking I should not post it publicly any these kind of offers to protect the benefits of any such cards for the larger audience ...
Yes bro. Everyone is interested in this card not because of it gives welcome offer of 300Rs. But it is LTF+Instant generation of card without any CIBIL HIT .

I am also not seeing any such offers for mobile/BB/DTH in APay..
I dont know what it used to be before ..
May be new FY effect .. they may be refreshing offers / discountinued .. Not sure .
It wont effect me anyway, My mobiles - Jio recahrged until 2027 and airtel until 2025 - Broadband - ACT I take 24 months contract ( pay for 18 get 24 offer) ..
You might be done this recharge with your ace credit card before devaluation (unlimited cashback)😂😂

Honestly when I started this thread, I thought there may be a very few takers.. reasons being

but to my surprise, this thread became a blockbuster , not only here but also on the other fofum (DD) where Abhishek posted it giving credits to me.. at that time I was not a memeber of that fourm( but now I sgined up just to see how it is like) ... So overall this NEO LTF Rupay SMS offer became stupendious block buster across online fourm..

Who would ignore a LTF card that too from Axis?

After their massive devaluation, I think most of their customers won't be willing to pay AF to them.

Back