• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Check if you have LTF NEO Rupay offer with AXIS CC & request for Consent SMS

SSV

TF Reserve
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys and Gals

Call CC and ask them to send NEO Rupay card offer SMS to your mobile..
In this SMS you will find whether you have LTF offer or it is a chargeable offer…

When I called them they could not see any LTF offer for me in their system, but when he sent the SMS I could see that it’s in fact LTF and I gave the consent by giving the OTP on that offer link…

This could be useful for someone to have an axis LTF cc without applying for it

SMS will look like below:

1711632210936.png

Last edited:
Did anyone try paying bill from Amazon pay for 5% instant cashback for bills (mobile recharge/dth/broadband) on Neo?
I'm not getting the instant discount as stated after entering the card details.
Offer was discontinued by axis.
When I called them on 4th-april to issue my neo rupay they informed me that the 5% Amazon offer was discontinued by bank. Don't know when. I also asked them then why you kept such discontinued offer in the website as well. They informed me that the same was highlighted to the concern team and the website description will be removed soon. Don't know how axis works here. It's just like a misleading the customer by showing the discontinued offer.
Someone (from one fb community grp) said getting cashback as amazon pay balance after transaction (from this month). I personally didn't verified.
If anyone try (minimum transaction amount is INR 299), let me know too... :D

435606593_729376216066014_9047008119878652912_n.jpg

Not at all. I mean it's not necessary that your previous card get closed after 45 days. If you already informed the executive that I want my previous card active after issuing the new , then they will retain the old card. If you said I don't want this card say card "MYZONE", then the agent gives the request accordingly (issue new card and close previous card automatically after 45days). If you made the 2nd option, then you can see the old card balance, due, transaction are transferred to the new card. If you do the upgradation via axis mobile app when you get an upgrade offer, then definitely your previous card get closed after 45 days (via customer care only old card retention option is possible. Via manually). Let's see...!!!
Please omit the word definitely as it varies from customer to customer. I have done it twice without previous card being closed and it was written in the t&c.

• Hehe
Reactions: SSV
But Amazon provides 5% instant discount not Cashback??🤔
Someone (from one fb community grp) said getting cashback as amazon pay balance after transaction (from this month). I personally didn't verified.
If anyone try (minimum transaction amount is INR 299), let me know too... :D

435606593_729376216066014_9047008119878652912_n.jpg

I saw t&C for this in another amazon account where NEO card is not saved:

1712382739969.png

The above offer takes to this t&c and this T&C faq clearly says NEO card.

So its amazon gv cashback now rather than instant discount

Last edited:
Thanks a lot @SSV

Fully utilising the Neo Card .. Got 300 as Utility Payment Cashback... Used once in Zomato till now with discount of 120... I think once more in this month I can use for Zomato.
my pleasure...

yes, basically thats the use of this card... 240 off zomato bill monthly..
not bad for a ltf card...and for regular axes bank offers

Back