• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Check if you have LTF NEO Rupay offer with AXIS CC & request for Consent SMS

SSV

TF Reserve
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys and Gals

Call CC and ask them to send NEO Rupay card offer SMS to your mobile..
In this SMS you will find whether you have LTF offer or it is a chargeable offer…

When I called them they could not see any LTF offer for me in their system, but when he sent the SMS I could see that it’s in fact LTF and I gave the consent by giving the OTP on that offer link…

This could be useful for someone to have an axis LTF cc without applying for it

SMS will look like below:

1711632210936.png

Last edited:
I suspect the game is close to getting over!!!
Unfortunately.. I had unnecessarily revealed this publicly.. I should have under secret groups..
Sorry guys I suspect they may devalue Tomato offer ….
Thanks for sharing in the first place. But that is the cost of sharing the benefits with everyone. It is a good deed but at the same time draws unwarranted attention due to sudden surge in demand.

Also will try to use the tomato offer soon :P

I suspect the game is close to getting over!!!
Unfortunately.. I had unnecessarily revealed this publicly.. I should have under secret groups..
Sorry guys I suspect they may devalue Tomato offer ….
Even i feel the same. The disappearance of Neo code from payment page is indicating to devaluation.

I remember similar thing with Myzone in Swiggy when the old code disappeared and new code was shown which was devalued.

Even i feel the same. The disappearance of Neo code from payment page is indicating to devaluation.

I remember similar thing with Myzone in Swiggy when the old code disappeared and new code was shown which was devalued.
I was suspecting this when this thread started crossing 30 pages in no time..
It was also a massive hit on DD where Abhishek shared it. It was topping the charts for 2 days…
Then I thought this would be definitely going to be devalued sooner than later…
What to do , next time I will keep it behind the curtains.. but even then some naughty guy will leak it I suppose….

I was suspecting this when this thread started crossing 30 pages in no time..
It was also a massive hit on DD where Abhishek shared it. It was topping the charts for 2 days…
Then I thought this would be definitely going to be devalued sooner than later…
What to do , next time I will keep it behind the curtains.. but even then some naughty guy will leak it I suppose….

DD was a bad move obviously... While we are normal users they are ProMax users guided by Chhaprindams 😓

I was not even a member of DD then…
Abhishek posted it on DD
I'm still not the member of that site, but product search on google will definitely lend you on sites like that.
PS. Though I am a new user of technofino, I love the healthy and balanced environment here. So kudos to crowd... :)

I was not even a member of DD then…
Abhishek posted it on DD
I'm still not the member of that site, but product search on google will definitely lend you on sites like that.
PS. Though I am a new user of technofino, I love the healthy and balanced environment here. So kudos to crowd... :)

Alas .. It was a very shortlived there for me .. not even a week...
Somehow I didn't like that site.. Just deleted my account..
Had my original post of this not published by Abhishek there, I would not even become member of that site...
Anyway peace to me..

I am really sorry .. you can't use the card before the physical delivery ... some people said you can use by changing the settings via Whatsapp AXES banking.. it never worked for me..
You can try though ...
Oh thanks for letting me know. yes remember reading that and tried. Well then what is the point of showing digital card before actual delivery when it can't be used :D

Back