• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Check if you have LTF NEO Rupay offer with AXIS CC & request for Consent SMS

SSV

TF Reserve
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys and Gals

Call CC and ask them to send NEO Rupay card offer SMS to your mobile..
In this SMS you will find whether you have LTF offer or it is a chargeable offer…

When I called them they could not see any LTF offer for me in their system, but when he sent the SMS I could see that it’s in fact LTF and I gave the consent by giving the OTP on that offer link…

This could be useful for someone to have an axis LTF cc without applying for it

SMS will look like below:

1711632210936.png

Last edited:
my pleasure...

yes, basically thats the use of this card... 240 off zomato bill monthly..
not bad for a ltf card...and for regular axes bank offers
Exactly... No cibil check... No application submission...No hassles ...No haggles

But honestly, i would have never known or guessed that this LTF card was available so easily....

After Myzone offer worsened on Swiggy, I never looked at Axis Bank..

Reactions: SSV
Exactly... No cibil check... No application submission...No hassles ...No haggles

But honestly, i would have never known or guessed that this LTF card was available so easily....

yes I too found this method accidentally , after I had some prolonged conversation with Axis agent while I was closing my Privilege CC.
I had about 4 different calls and one agent informed this method when I grilled about this card as LTF

Even I was not aware of this Neo rupay offer via customer care. Earlier I thought that all the card issued via customer care is chargeable.

Did anyone get card today ? I just called and they are mentioning they got an update today not to apply for neo rupay via upgrade option
Hi, for me in the Zomato checkout page, neo card offer is removed! It was showing untill three days back. Can someone confirm?
I suspect the game is close to getting over!!!
Unfortunately.. I had unnecessarily revealed this publicly.. I should have kept it under secret groups..
Sorry guys I suspect they may devalue Tomato offer ….

Last edited:
Back