• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Check if you have LTF NEO Rupay offer with AXIS CC & request for Consent SMS

SSV

TF Reserve
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys and Gals

Call CC and ask them to send NEO Rupay card offer SMS to your mobile..
In this SMS you will find whether you have LTF offer or it is a chargeable offer…

When I called them they could not see any LTF offer for me in their system, but when he sent the SMS I could see that it’s in fact LTF and I gave the consent by giving the OTP on that offer link…

This could be useful for someone to have an axis LTF cc without applying for it

SMS will look like below:

1711632210936.png

Last edited:
I did a utility transaction on March 31st through UPI before card got delivered which was successful and subsequently got Rs. 300 cashback ... For Tomato... Had to wait till card got delivered. Missed the March month quota of offers because of non delivery of the card.

Which app did you use to pay your bill?

I have a humble request to Airtel credit card holders;

The cashback cards like Ace & Flipkart have a different column in the statement as"CASHBACK CREDITED" which clearly mentioned the cashback for each and every individual transaction. But the thing is that airtel credit card has no such column in the statement. I already tried it and sent to pno, nodal, even at m.d level Escalation also. But they mentioned that cashback at transaction level cannot be shared as there is a capping involved. In the Airtel credit card statement we find the difficulty in tracking the individual cashback earned for each transaction and also we couldn't find any discrepancy if happened in the cashback Credited . So I request every Airtel credit card holders to send a mail to pno to revamp the statement to include the seperate column as"CASHBACK CREDITED" in the statement. If they receive a bulk mail. They definitely look into this. Sorry for posting the same here.

If you get 300 cashback then reply here
Please read this post

I did a utility transaction on March 31st through UPI before card got delivered which was successful and subsequently got Rs. 300 cashback ... For Tomato... Had to wait till card got delivered. Missed the March month quota of offers because of non delivery of the card.
On march 31st you done transaction and got cashback instantly??

I have two cards Axis MyZone and Axis Select both are LTF that's why I'm worried if I lose one of my cards for LTF Neo
Generally your Myzone card won’t be deactivated . But ask cc when you are upgrading this..
Have you already upgraded or yet to?
I have Myzone and Airtel and all are kept in tact after I got neo

Back