• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

CheQ app now devaluation

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
CheQ app now devaluation:

Now 1 CheQ Chip value = ₹0.50

Previously it was 1 CheQ Chip = ₹1

This devaluation applicable to Amazon, Flipkart, Swiggy, Myntra, Zomato.

Remaining vouchers like Amazon Prime, ola, BigBasket etc available at ₹1

I also uploaded latest version cheQ APK file (uninstall old version and install new version) - https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1QE7ynOZBgGmknd3vbvxGp9tlpe9qtWoY

Edited - Some people told latest apk app not open, download old version and you will get popup msg to update the app, update to latest version.

WhatsAppImage2023-02-10at12.51.16.jpg
IMG1296.jpg

Last edited:

Bhavik567

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
wait for processing fee waiver offer with visa/mc

use that card to pay 20/30k of the bill and get Rs.50 swiggy voucher... keep it simple
Rs. 50 off is useless. I think they are asking people to collect 25000 for Rs 5000 of useful coupons like Amazon but it will require at least 5 months to collect 25000 coins. After 4 months, they can take away those coupons also. I have been using CHEQ for last few months but will stop completely now.

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Rs. 50 off is useless. I think they are asking people to collect 25000 for Rs 5000 of useful coupons like Amazon but it will require at least 5 months to collect 25000 coins. After 4 months, they can take away those coupons also. I have been using CHEQ for last few months but will stop completely now.
it's not as useless as waiting for 6 months in hopes of getting AZ/FK voucher when the time comes...

now that Mobikwik-HDFC Plat DC is patched and PayTM cashpoint offers are diminishing, Rs.50 swiggy voucher is good enough for those who doesn't have RBL/IndusInd DC

vamsiarun1988

TF Select
Valid point. I am also thinking the same.

BhaiyaJi

TF Ace
Cheq coins conversion is still there
But i think they kept some capping of min cheq coins
TDY i redeemed 500 coins for 125rs
And I have 79 coins left now which I can't redeem
So there might be some criteria for min cheq coins for cash dedemption
May be 500 coins or so
Yes, you are correct. I was able to redeem 500 chips but not able to redeem anymore. As per CS team they don't know when this will be enabled again.