• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

CheQ app now devaluation

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
CheQ app now devaluation:

Now 1 CheQ Chip value = ₹0.50

Previously it was 1 CheQ Chip = ₹1

This devaluation applicable to Amazon, Flipkart, Swiggy, Myntra, Zomato.

Remaining vouchers like Amazon Prime, ola, BigBasket etc available at ₹1

I also uploaded latest version cheQ APK file (uninstall old version and install new version) - https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1QE7ynOZBgGmknd3vbvxGp9tlpe9qtWoY

Edited - Some people told latest apk app not open, download old version and you will get popup msg to update the app, update to latest version.

WhatsAppImage2023-02-10at12.51.16.jpg
IMG1296.jpg

Last edited:

sm9811911

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Cheq is not a good option now, but I've heard they don't really delete your card details from their data.
Where is it written? If not, don’t worry about hearsay. Also, when did you last actively delete card details on cred or Amazon or flipkart. Most people don’t do that.
For safety you have other avenues, like turning off international spend on the all card if card is not used much, limit spends, monitor sms.

pranaym

TF Buzz
Where is it written? If not, don’t worry about hearsay. Also, when did you last actively delete card details on cred or Amazon or flipkart. Most people don’t do that.
For safety you have other avenues, like turning off international spend on the all card if card is not used much, limit spends, monitor sms.
I've read it earlier somewhere on Facebook, It didn't matter as it was giving good offers earlier. I just recalled that, I didn't try deleting my cards but I've disable their access to my email account.
That's a perfect way to be on the safer side.