• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Choosing from pre-approved cards

techprince

TF Buzz
I am getting ads for total of 4 pre-approved cards with 3 being LTF. I don't have any HDFC credit cards as of now. They are showing me the following cards:
  1. Marriott Bonvoy (Paid)
  2. Dinners Club Privilege (LTF)
  3. Swiggy (LTF)
  4. Freedom (LTF).
I was waiting for Millennia as my requirements were for online shopping and occasional BOGO offers. However, the recent post about reward points and cashback getting forfeited made me rethink my choice. I already have SBI Cashback, ICICI Amazon and Axis Flipkart.

Solution
I am getting ads for total of 4 pre-approved cards with 3 being LTF. I don't have any HDFC credit cards as of now. They are showing me the following cards:
  3. Swiggy (LTF)
  4. Freedom (LTF).
I was waiting for Millennia as my requirements were for online shopping and occasional BOGO offers. However, the recent post about reward points and cashback getting forfeited made me rethink my choice. I already have SBI Cashback, ICICI Amazon and Axis Flipkart.
LTF DCP makes sense, it has BOGO offer. Don't get any co-branded card as your first HDFC credit card.
  3. Swiggy (LTF)
  4. Freedom (LTF).
LTF DCP makes sense, it has BOGO offer. Don't get any co-branded card as your first HDFC credit card.

Solution
Back