• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

CIBIl Hit On HDFC

vipin123

TF Buzz
Any one please tell me

I saw a banner in my email on a transaction mail of pre eligible offer.
On second step option of OTP,
Is a hard enquiry hit in my cibil report after entering OTP ?

Attachments

• IMG_20240910_125037.webp
    IMG_20240910_125037.webp
    30.9 KB · Views: 120
  • Screenshot_2024-09-10-15-25-42-48_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.webp
    Screenshot_2024-09-10-15-25-42-48_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.webp
    101.7 KB · Views: 120
Any one please tell me

If you are only identifying yourself with the bank by providing mobile number and DOB or PAN and then entering OTP. then there wont be any CIBIL HIT at this step..

If you provide all your personal and occupation details (ie 'Confirm Details tab" and follow to the nex t step then there will be CIBIL enquiry before they offer you any suitable card..

If you had stopped at the first step itself then there wont be any CIBIL Hit..

for details see this below thread..

Note: you may mark this ppost as soltuion if it answered your qurery...

Any one please tell me

As per given images no cibil hit takes place in choose the card option which is just after otp. Best for you to go directly into expressway in hdfc app and check and decide

Any one please tell me

Yes. I have suffered on this count. Just after OTP, there was CIBIL enquiry - And not one, but 2 enquiries. Due to this, my CIBIL score fell by 10 points.

HDFC System is very very bad.

Then I fought with HDFC and told them to remove the enquiries. After some efforts, fortunately, HDFC removed both the enquiries and my CIBIL score went up by 8 points.

Those who are saying that there will not be any CIBIL enquiry in the first step are wrong. I am myself a victim of the pathetic HDFC systems, and there is invariably a CIBIL Inquiry immediately after entering the OTP in the first step itself. Please don’t just try to test the system. Use it only if you really want a new credit card from HDFC Bank.

Those who are saying that there will not be any CIBIL enquiry in the first step are wrong. I am myself a victim of the pathetic HDFC systems, and there is invariably a CIBIL Inquiry immediately after entering the OTP in the first step itself. Please don’t just try to test the system. Use it only if you really want a new credit card from HDFC Bank.
In the given images shared by op no cibil hit happens, compare op image and your site where you check see where is the choose the card option located after entering details or before entering details.

Yes. I have suffered on this count. Just after OTP, there was CIBIL enquiry - And not one, but 2 enquiries. Due to this, my CIBIL score fell by 10 points.

HDFC System is very very bad.

Then I fought with HDFC and told them to remove the enquiries. After some efforts, fortunately, HDFC removed both the enquiries and my CIBIL score went up by 8 points.
After 3 months automatically it goes up enquiry doesnt matter once you have 4 to 5 cards and one secured loan or more. 10points doesnt matter (1st time when you don't have card yes but latter on once you have cards it really won't matter, 1st time to bank yes it's an issue for business people but for salaries it's absolutely nothing)

why use ur mail id as user id and invite for spam ? ask any moderator and change ur userid

Back