• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

CIBIL Hit on the HDFC platform

Hey folks,

I tried to apply for an HDFC card today and came across a new page. Previously, it used to show a pre-approved card, but now it’s displaying this new page for the first time. Now when I tried to select the income verification I selected the option using aggregator and I gave all details but as soon its verified it redirects me to the login page ,
I am not sure what to do
1. How to fix the CIBIL Hit
2. Any idea how to fix the redirect issue

1719972874937.png

Hey folks,

I tried to apply for an HDFC card today and came across a new page. Previously, it used to show a pre-approved card, but now it’s displaying this new page for the first time. Now when I tried to select the income verification I selected the option using aggregator and I gave all details but as soon its verified it redirects me to the login page ,
I am not sure what to do
1. How to fix the CIBIL Hit
2. Any idea how to fix the redirect issue

View attachment 59568
If you’ve experienced two CIBIL hits for a single application, consider requesting HDFC to rectify this issue. You can write to HDFC, explaining that their faulty website caused a hit on your CIBIL.
If they don’t cooperate, you can escalate the matter to the Reserve Bank of India for assistance

Back