• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Citi Prestige to Axis Olympus (New Launch)

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Hi,
I need some help. I have atlas, magnus and citi converted to olympus. magnus points showing under points. But altas and olympus both showing under the same edge miles. please can you help why is it happening? also i have international transactions on olympus/citi but it didnt credit any miles for it. All it credited was few domestic transaction. please advise what to do and what is the problem?
i wrote to premium service and they keep messaging that another 10 days to resolve problem.

Hi,
I need some help. I have atlas, magnus and citi converted to olympus. magnus points showing under points. But altas and olympus both showing under the same edge miles. please can you help why is it happening? also i have international transactions on olympus/citi but it didnt credit any miles for it. All it credited was few domestic transaction. please advise what to do and what is the problem?
i wrote to premium service and they keep messaging that another 10 days to resolve problem.
Axis will take time keep on mailing and calling the customer care

I was checking my points credits against my spends found out that do not provide the credit if you haven't used amount in 100 for example if I have spent 205 Rs they will credit 2 Edge points but if I have used 196 Rs they will only credit 1 Edge Point is this correct ? was this the case with cit as well or only with Axis?

I was checking my points credits against my spends found out that do not provide the credit if you haven't used amount in 100 for example if I have spent 205 Rs they will credit 2 Edge points but if I have used 196 Rs they will only credit 1 Edge Point is this correct ? was this the case with cit as well or only with Axis?
Not sure how Citi credited (never checked coz never had issues with points posting) but both Axis and HDFC are similar in this way
Infinia: 150-299 gets 1 point
Olympus: 100-199 gets 1 point

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back